Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

MATT MONRO

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 07,Feb,15 19:28  other posts of routemaster
This first week of February 2015 has already seen the anniversaries of several tragic losses in the entertainment world, Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and The Big Bopper (56 years ago) on 3rd and Karen Carpenter (32 years ago) on 5th. Today, on 7th February, it is 30 years since the loss of that great British song stylist Matt Monro. His real name was Terence (Terry for short) Parsons and he was originally a London bus driver and was discovered singing in a club by the pianist - whom I've sure you've ALL heard of - Winifred Atwell. It was she who suggested a change of name and got him a recording contract and London Transport's loss was the music world's BIG gain. Outside Britain, he is probably best known for singing the theme song to the 1963 James Bond film "From Russia With Love" but he had several hits in the 60s and 70s, some of my favourites being "Walk Away", "On Days Like These" and "Portrait of my Love" and he did a lovely "big ballad" version of The Beatles' "All My Loving". His "big band swing" version of the Hoagy Carmichael song "One Morning In May" is ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC too. Frank Sinatra is reputed to have called Matt his favourite singer and sent him a Get Well card when he was suffering from cancer but sadly Matt lost his fight in 1985, aged only 54. On the radio this morning, his very poignant recording of "Softly I Will Leave You" was played and once again I was in floods. So as with Buddy, Ritchie, the Bopper and Karen, RIP Matt and thanks for all the great songs you left us. Like the others too, you will NEVER be forgotten.