pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Most protruding nipples here? (Ladies)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #472386 at 08,Feb,15 03:24
Which lady has the most protruding nipples on here? I'm sure there's some hot one's here!

Similar topics: 1.HARDEST NIPPLES   2.FEMALE NIPPLES COMPARISON   3.RIGHT TITS OR NIPPLES   4.For women: who has the biggest nipples?   5.women who suck their own nipples  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 20,Jul,16 23:10 other posts of leopoldij 
Not as big as the lix nipples, but I have access to them. .
[deleted image]
By #516291 at 23,Jul,16 03:42
Very nice! I wish I had access to them! I wai if I did I'd never get anything done!
By leopoldij at 23,Jul,16 11:36 other posts of leopoldij 
The only reason I get some things done is because I only see her once in a while. She has a boyfriend, you see...

By leopoldij at 25,Apr,16 06:05 other posts of leopoldij 
I once fucked a Chinese girl and when I saw her nipples I almost had a shock. They were huge. Rather small boobs but nipples they size of the tip of a tofu chunk. I know because I tasted them. They got hard and even bigger. I sucked them and played with them and tried to appear cool , as if I was experienced in the size. Since we did have a problem in communication, her English was of ... very Chinese kind lol, she didn't understand my lack of experience with the size. While I was fucking her they were bouncing up and down and thought it would be great if she could fuck me with those, that is, stick her hard nipples in my ass. Of course, nothing of the sort happened, but I did enjoy the whole thing and when I had to cum I pulled out my cock and shot a load on her nipples, of course. Instinctively, I licked them and treated my own cum. I think she was surprised but said nothing. I fucked her a few times the next few months. But it was before I used to take pics, unfortunately. Never been with any girl with such huge nipples since although I've seen them at nudist beaches and other places. I enjoy sizes in some areas, like nipples and clits.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

They were more or less like this.
only registered users can see external links
By #500711 at 22,Jul,16 13:57
Video is no longer available. Bummer. I wanted to see those big Chinese nipples.
By leopoldij at 22,Jul,16 20:02 other posts of leopoldij 
Too bad. Those nipples were out of this world.

But take a look at these nipples. They are not Chinese, but they're very big nevertheless.
only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Take a look at this... only registered users can see external links

By #485312 at 03,May,15 14:01
[deleted image]
*lix*
By #505379 at 30,Apr,16 22:54
Incredible nipples!

By leopoldij at 30,Apr,16 16:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Let's show some very shapely ones. ... /sy6x19ezt183pic.html .... /vtiurx933u9rpic.html ... /g6p10sexpml6pic.html ...
--------------------------------------- added after 69 seconds

I collect them (nipples) here: /blogs/22731.html

By #485312 at 30,Apr,16 13:16
[deleted image]
this felt pretty good *lix*
By leopoldij at 30,Apr,16 16:34 other posts of leopoldij 
To whom? To the guy that sucked them? Lucky guy. ...

By leopoldij at 30,Apr,16 16:35 other posts of leopoldij 
I like this one a lot too.... /e4gkiqg3xu1npic.html

Adult Discussion Forum