Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Cumming in panties

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #378894 at 19,Feb,15 22:47
Not talking about wearing them, but stroking a load into them? Anybody else like shooting a nice stream of cum into a set of panties? Even better when they haven't been washed.

Similar topics: 1.Panties   2.Cumming on my wife's panties   3.wearing panties   4.bra and lingerie fetish   5.Jacking off in panties.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #575378 at 01,Jan,19 03:52
When I found used dirty panties at home or at my friends home. I would take them to the bathroom, wrap around my cock and masturbate until I ejaculate in those panties. Then I just drop it where I found them. I had came in so many panties.

By b4idie at 30,Dec,18 23:46 other posts of b4idie 
like this

By #136638 at 26,Feb,15 21:24
Its so exciting finding a pair of panties, in the hamper, laying on the bathroom floor, in the laundry, on the floor, under the bed, etc your heart starts to beat faster as you see them and even faster once you pick those dirty panties up. You wrap them around you, or lay them out in front of you and you cum all over them. Panties look so good with a load of cum on them. My wife loves when I cum all over her panties, she does a great job of cleaning them up afterwards. Check out our profile for more about us.

By #64328 at 20,Feb,15 07:03
I mastubated with a pair if a nieghbor girls panties wrapped around my dickin her bathroom but it was before I had cum yet. I found them on the floor and just couldnt resist

Adult Discussion Forum