pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Non committal from other people!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #456094 at 23,Feb,15 11:12
I don't know about anyone else on here, but it really pisses me off, when I have PM's with another member within my area about getting together for a bit of fun, and when it comes time to ask where they're located, or if they're interested, there is no response, and additional PM's go unanswered. All I can say is this: If you have no interest in someone of the same sex, then change your profile information to show that fact, otherwise you're just wasting mine and everyone else's time.

Similar topics: 1.Friends   2.Why do people lie about their age on SYD?   3.Help People Out   4.std s   5.KANSAS PEOPLE?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 03,May,15 11:12
this isn't a dating site, if you do meet anyone its a bonus...if they don't fill out their profile, don't bother with them...they cant be bothered, so why should you...the sites about sharing pics of yourself, and if they don't have pics, than don't interact...make the choice to only answer people that put in a little effort or as much as you *lix*

By #456094 at 28,Feb,15 04:41
There is also another issue, and it relates to people's locations. I think it should me made mandatory that when you create an account, that you must enter your location, because there are so many times that I have had to ask for people's locations within the same country, because it's not listed on their profile page. There could be a lot of members within my area that I could meet up with, but because their location isn't listed, I have to ask them and then it leads into the issue above. Put it this way: if the age of someone on this site has to be stated in their profile, so should their location.
By #358797 at 28,Feb,15 05:22
I'd understand such stipulations if this site was purely of a hook-up nature, but it's not. Most here (myself included) wish to remain anonymous...
There's a handy little meet for sex section you can access off your profile, maybe you should check that out...

By slipper at 26,Feb,15 03:28 other posts of slipper 
Unfortunately, people are confused, don't know what they want, get scared, change their minds, and/or are just discourteous. Hope something works out for ya.
--------------------------------------- added after 75 hours

Yes, just your name alone... (and, your pix) make me wish I could join ya! I'd love to introduce our foreskins to each other and let them play together!!!

By pifad at 24,Feb,15 15:30 other posts of pifad 
Absolutely! I surely wouldn't pass you up

Adult Discussion Forum