Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Why is SYD important to U..Or is it

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #483768 at 15,Mar,15 19:29
I Have been here a short time and am trying to figure out the importance of why you all post...I have ...0...pic sand I have made many friends...Totally prepared for whatever...WHAT MAKES YOU COME HERE...Just askin...You Cannot insult me...

Similar topics: 1.EXPERIENCE ON SEX   2.What, in addition to size, is important in a good cock? How important are dimensions, looks, etc. How does mine stack up, ove   3.how important are tits for you?   4.Important facts about blowjobs?   5.SPERM or CUM  

New Comment

Comments:
By Andthisisme at 15,Mar,15 21:28 other posts of Andthisisme 
When I first joined it was to see the pics and videos posted, but what keeps me coming back is the great set of people who are on this site. Overwhelmingly really lovely people. Oh and of course it is still great to see a good looking real dicks or pussies.

By #483768 at 15,Mar,15 19:58
Bela ...enjoy ...You have used the energy of many members ...a lot of friends of mine..I will delete in the name of Bella ...Will that make you feel Better...Bella
By bella! at 15,Mar,15 20:43 other posts of bella! 
You've posted some interesting comments. Hmmmmm......now that I think about it, you have drained the energy and sought sympathy from many yourself. Be real and maybe folks might like the real you.

By bella! at 15,Mar,15 19:37 other posts of bella! 
You have been here a short time? Perhaps this time but combine all the times by you've been here using different names and personas, you've been a member for probably the same 3 years I've been a member.

Adult Discussion Forum