to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #170523 at 25,Mar,15 02:45
It would seem that the admin wants to make his voice heard,deleting two members that he knew would cause a stir but he is entitled to do that as he runs this site.Reasons were given for each dismissal and I am sure they were just in the admin's eyes.I did see he returned to his pompous and condescending attitude ways of dealing with people,people who are members and send him money. I have seen many members go at each other in the last few days and threaten to leave but the only reason to leave is because the admin cited known lying as one cause of deletion and that is something the admin engages in himself but that is only my opinion.