Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Leaving SYD - best wishes to all

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #445126 at 25,Mar,15 09:20
I have decided to leave SYD. No anger, no drama, just moving along. I will be on until Monday the 30th to facilitate touching base with my friends and acquaintances here. It has been a pleasure getting to know some of you on this site and I thank you for that opportunity.

Similar topics: 1.HAPPY BIRTHDAY OBSCURA!!!   2.Christmas and New Year wishes   3.Leaving the Site   4.New year wishes   5.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!  

New Comment

Comments:
By basque9 at 29,Mar,15 14:09 other posts of basque9 
Do you really need to leave so many friends? Only you know that answer, mate! You have treated me so generously! I will miss you quite a lot! Be happy and see if you can't return at some point!

By #445126 at 26,Mar,15 09:50
So many kind things said. Thank you so much. I wish all the very best as they move forward in their lives. It has been a pleasure being part of this community and knowing you all. You humble me and have made me feel included!
By #480212 at 26,Mar,15 12:32
Shorttop may I make a suggestion that you don't delete your membership but leave it open .Just in case you find it in your heart to return some day .It sure would be a pity for us to lose you completely .Up to you you understand .
By spermkiss at 26,Mar,15 17:59 other posts of spermkiss 
My sentiments exactly.

By pifad at 26,Mar,15 13:39 other posts of pifad 
Has been a pleasure knowing and interacting with you. Clearly one of the nicest and hottest men on this site. Sorry to see you go. Best of the best to you my friend

By spermkiss at 25,Mar,15 22:10 other posts of spermkiss 
It's been great knowing you and I sure wish you weren't going. 'Don't have the time right now, but as my schedule permits I'm gonna send you a private farewell message.

By john12 at 25,Mar,15 20:25 other posts of john12 
Dont leave my sexy guy your the best !

By *kmadeau* at 25,Mar,15 18:03 other posts of *kmadeau* 
wow maybe short Top, but very big guy, I'll miss you from now

By JeffinKS at 25,Mar,15 11:30 other posts of JeffinKS 

you are one of the best people I have met on here and you will be deeply missed....
By bella! at 25,Mar,15 13:51 other posts of bella! 
Can't you convince him to stay?
By JeffinKS at 25,Mar,15 14:25 other posts of JeffinKS 
I wish....

By bella! at 25,Mar,15 10:56 other posts of bella! 
You are a truly good guy and a gentleman to the core.

By #24318 at 25,Mar,15 09:31
Dont leave

Adult Discussion Forum