Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Ripping Frenulum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #287023 at 31,Mar,15 15:06
I had my frenulum (piece of skin connecting foreskin to penis under the head) ripped slightly before, it always grew back healthy and i was able to continue to use it normally. It ripped again recently and still only looks like a minor rip but i now find that i cannot slide my penis into a very wet vagina or very lubed ass without still feeling a little pain from the rip, i am losing out because of this because i cannot have sex unless i lube up my penis very much whereas before i could apply pressure to slide it in easily without the help of lube. im afraid itll never get back to normal. anyone else have this problem before or have any advice that will help? thanks!