Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Biggest Cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by LeatherAndLace at 15,Apr,15 04:25  other posts of LeatherAndLace
What is the biggest cock you have seen or had and how did u like it?

Similar topics: 1.biggest load   2.What'sthe biggest cock on SYD?   3.Biggest cock   4.Your girls BIGGEST!   5.Biggest surprise during a BJ  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 17,Apr,15 15:31
Well I'm straight so, although I find other mens cocks interesting they don't 'turn me on' or give me a buzz like seeing womens bodies can.....

However, I used to have an elderly neighbour who would sometimes take a leak on his allotment and on a couple of occaisions did so when we were having a conversation. His penis was long and thick and hung down a good 6 inches with hood half back. He had fancied himself as a ladies man in his younger days and was not coy about exposing his tackle in front of me. He had a nice wife who was quite a small lady so if his penis got 50% bigger when hard it must have gone up behind her navel and given her a substantial stretching!

.....a couple of years back I was walking with some friends along a country lane at a local beauty spot and we passed by a parked car with a young couple on the back seat. They were still fully dressed but the girl was between the mans parted thighs with his fly open and her hand around his bare penis. As we passed she was just getting his hood back off of the massive purple head.....not very far out of his fly but so thick a penis that her hand was only about two thirds around it so I estimate it was about 3 inches in diameter!! He was of quite average build so he had a very thick tool and I have since wondered if it was their first time and if she had problems mounting it.....it would not have gone up her very far but would have given her one hell of a stretching!

Adult Discussion Forum