Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Describe the taste of a hot load

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #487570 at 25,Apr,15 10:25
I like mine salty fatty and clumpy to the extent I can actually chew on it, how about you guys

Similar topics: 1.Yummy Cum!   2.YUMMY PUSSY!!   3.Eating your own cum!!!   4.How does it taste   5.Describe the taste and smell of cum  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 25,Apr,15 20:16 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, as a dedicated and devoted cocksucker who has taken probably eight or ten thousand loads from two or three thousand men I guess I'm qualified to answer that question.

It tastes good. Sperm has a nice mild flavor that can range from nearly flavorless to slightly to moderately salty or slightly to moderately bitter or some combination of the two. It is never unpleasant. The flavor varies from man to man and even with the same man at different times depending on what food and beverages he has recently consumed and other factors.

It is also a flavor that grows more pleasant with the passage of time, in other words an acquired taste. As one begins to associate the flavor of sperm with the enormous satisfaction of having brought another man to climax, then the flavor of sperm gains appeal. After all, receiving the sperm is the piece de resistance of the entire cocksucking experience. It is tangible proof that the man has climaxed and is a nice "thank you" gift to the cocksucker for having given him good oral service.

Is this too much information?
By #477883 at 25,Apr,15 22:20
couldn't have said it better

Adult Discussion Forum