Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

forskins? good bad ugly or dont care ladies and men

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #42015 at 17,Jan,10 07:33
well i was wondering what ur views were on forskins i love mine but does everyone?? upload a pic of it if u have one i wana c and do they smell? mine doesnt....cut or uncut? ladies and men please answer

Similar topics: 1.dont be a retard.... read this you retards......   2.is my dick nice?   3.pubic hair for men   4.Long forskins   5.Discreet fuck buddy wisconsin  

New Comment

Comments:
By #478298 at 16,Mar,15 21:47
I love mine
[deleted image]

By #6568 at 20,Apr,10 15:48
This subject always throws up some fascinating attitudes about sex in both men and women, which I always find very interesting......

The cleanliness thing is a case in point,...I have met two women in my life who were apparently very reluctant to wash their genitals and were very off-putting to be with sexually. Both were highly educated and intelligent and very aware of their appearance but these character traits did not extend to between their legs! So, you can never be sure until you have got her panties off....!! Although this thing about dirty smelly foreskins keeps coming up but your never hear about mucky women.....

I have met one woman who "hated" foreskins. She told me this when we were rapidly removing our clothes so i had to get mine out of sight! In the several months we were 'together' she never found out that I was intact.....

A few years ago I read an article somewhere on the web wrtitten by an American woman who had never seen an intact man/penis. her husband was cut and they had had all three sons mutilated at birth. However, she admitted to being very interested and excited by the idea of an intact penis and used it as a secret fantasy because a penis still with it's foreskin was "so primitive and filthy".......She apparently had no idea that there were other parts of the world where circ. is unusual and yet are highly civilised.

By #35802 at 25,Jan,10 10:23
The idea that some women would refuse to have sex with an uncut man (mentioned above) is utterly ridiculous. Since humankind began, men have been born with foreskins. It is the natural state. Cutting off part of someone's body at birth is an unacceptable act, against all aspects of human rights. Any woman who expects a man to have a mutilated body for her benefit should be rejected as a sexual partner on principle.
By #20814 at 29,Jan,10 06:02
Her prerogative... Your ass will smell if you don't wash it - so will a pussy.
By slipper at 20,Apr,10 01:17 other posts of slipper 
ANYTHING stinks if unwashed.

By #35863 at 24,Jan,10 21:59
Forskin cocks are the best to me. A man is born with it for pleasure and protection for both partners. I once had sex with a man that was cut, and it was crap, he enjoyed it and I didnt, so I would rather have a forskin cock. I cant understand how some women prefer uncut or dont feel the differance.
By slipper at 20,Apr,10 01:16 other posts of slipper 
Unfortunately, many women--especially in the US have never seen or experienced an uncut, so they think there is something "wrong" with natural cocks.

It was the same as I found in HS gym class (I was the only uncut in 4 years of gym). Two guys finally asked what was wrong with my dick and after I gave them a graphic description of what happened to THEIRS, they turned a bit green and slinked away. No one ever asked or commented about my "weird" dick again.

Fortunately, my wife loves and worships mine!

By #50935 at 24,Jan,10 13:19
I was circumcised one year ago and I don't miss my foreskin. It looks better now und sex is much better now (I had a very long foreskin and didn't feel much when having sex). And of course it's cleaner now and doesn't smell anymore

However a foreskin is natural and I don't think that every man should be circumcised. This piece of skin has it's use so you should not removed it without a cause.
By slipper at 20,Apr,10 01:12 other posts of slipper 
Did you save yours for me?

By slipper at 24,Jan,10 05:34 other posts of slipper 
My 4skin's my favorite toy and always has been. Pix at my page here.

In my experience, most who don't like 'em never had one (at least, that they recall ).

Let's see if this pic works...

By #35822 at 19,Apr,10 19:01
Foreskin is nice and I like mine (also had my share, btw), but that pic... just weird...
By slipper at 20,Apr,10 01:11 other posts of slipper 
I just show what I got! "Weird" or whatever.

By Sharkie at 24,Jan,10 13:40 other posts of Sharkie 
I am a self confessed foreskin lover. There should be laws against circumcision for any other reason but medical. It is there for a reason. I have spoken to many circumsized men and all of them would have chosen to have their foreskins back if they could. I am uncut and have never had problems with any kind of smell whatsoever...good hygiene and proper care of your cock will prevent such problems.

By #33070 at 24,Jan,10 04:19
[deleted image] Uncut all the way man and no they dont smell unless you never wash.

By #6568 at 17,Jan,10 17:44
I've always been very glad I was not mutilated as a kittle kid as i considr the foreskin to be a fairly important part of the penis with distinctly different sensations to the other areas. Stimulating the hood is very important part of arousal to me.

[deleted image]

By gradurgaur at 17,Jan,10 15:30 other posts of gradurgaur 
Im uncut And i ok with it..
I like Both guys with forskin and guys with out forskin.

You have great pics...

By hytiger at 17,Jan,10 10:28 other posts of hytiger 
Intact rules
I don't use the word "uncut" as that implies that "cut" is normal, when it isn't

I fail to understand why parents want to butcher their boys cocks, it's an outdated practice that should be made illegal.

If an adult wants to be circumcised, fine but it is just wrong to chop off parts of a boys genitals.

Why do I feel so strongly about this?
Simple... when I was about 7, my parents wanted to get me circumcised as my foreskin was very tight.

Adult Discussion Forum