Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Women who want to Skype

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #437913 at 29,Apr,15 00:22
Why don't women ever want to skype?? I would really enjoy if any women would want to skype with me. Add me if you want to.
ilovesex0069

Similar topics: 1.skype   2.Women who like to watch men masturbate on skype   3.women on skype?   4.Women Skype   5.Looking for women to Skype with  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 29,Apr,15 10:15
l don't, because all guys ever want is a free show, they don't want to talk, within 3 sentences theyre asking you take your pants off and masturbate, and then call it cybersex, its still just wanking to me, and its boring as batshit watching dudes pull themselves.
It also doesn't get me laid, lm here to find cock to put in my mouth and pussy, not watch some dude in the dark pulling his willy and expecting me to lie and say how hot it looks...well sorry guys, its just plain boring ... ld will always prefer real sex and there is really no such thing as cybersex, its still just wanking on your own *lix*
By bella! at 29,Apr,15 10:31 other posts of bella! 
I wonder if your straightforward response was an eyeopener to member #437913? He seems to have deleted his profile.
By #485312 at 29,Apr,15 10:35
is there a law about having an opinion here??? l can post where ever l please l thought....l couldn't care less if they deleted there profile, l just want to have my say....is that ok with you ???? or are you the forum police??? *lix*
By bella! at 29,Apr,15 10:44 other posts of bella! 
Lighten up. I'm not challenging you or your opinion. I find it amusing when members start a thread and they don't stick around to hear others responses OR feel a sense of embarrassment when they do then they delete their profile.

By #627949 at 03,May,22 00:07
Is it ok if it's circumsized
? And 8 inches long 2 inch round

Adult Discussion Forum