Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

exhibition with straight friends

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #455639 at 09,May,15 08:53
I like to pull my panties down and unzip my pants so I can masturbate next to hott guys. I also hook up with a few of my "straight" friends it started with my friend jr. Catching me with my dick head hanging out. I was mortified and he caught me watching men masturbate. I thought he would freak he just said go ahead and finish. I pulled my pants off and started masturbating. I motioned for him to come closer. He leaned in and kissed me while I was undoing his pants. I sucked his soft dick until he came all over the couch. He was still standing over me and I was naked and hard, when our other friend Allen walked in. He was shocked, but I just walked up to him and started undressing him. He stopped me and asked me to suck jr. Some more bc he just wants to watch. I made Jr cum again. And then Jr left. Allen and I have been doing stuff like that together for a while, but today was the first time I actually got to suck his cock.