Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

JOYS OF PUSSY

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57759 at 18,May,15 19:23
Please state your joy or joys of the pussy you have had.

Similar topics: 1.Hairy pussy   2.eating pussy   3.Hairy pussy?   4.PUSSY POWER   5.Men: Hands-free orgasm through kegel exercises?  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 16,Jul,15 23:33 other posts of leopoldij 
I first let her give me a handjob
[deleted image]
And then I fuck her pussy. It's very very hot.
[deleted image]
And she squirts.
[deleted image]
By #485312 at 18,Jul,15 11:50
love how you can keep the cam going leo, we don't make it much past the 10 mins, once things get wet, we don't forget the camera *lix*
By leopoldij at 18,Jul,15 21:28 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't have the luxury to fuck her every day, but I also fuck my gf and another girl. Sometimes, I get lucky with another one too. Generally speaking, however, I need a pussy every day. That makes me happy. I love playing with a hot, willing, and horny pussy. Pity we're a few continents away. Otherwise, I'd be knocking at your door. I know you like big cocks but would you refuse a special, free of charge, pussy treatment?
--------------------------------------- added after 13 seconds

By #485312 at 16,Jul,15 08:18
its a joy to own one, built in pleasure pit *lix*

By fatcock66 at 18,May,15 21:52 other posts of fatcock66 
Nympho. Late 70s. Fucked every night for two weeks. Many times more than once. Every position. Great head too. Pussy so good, got off twice without a rest... it stayed hard.

By #455296 at 18,May,15 19:41
I have had many girls in my life but the best pussy ever was a medium height redhead wirh 36D Tits, but her pussy was so small that putting my dick into her (though 8" around at the head contributed to this awesome lay) was like putting a cork back into a champagne bottle! Once the head was past the cervix it was like heaven. Best ever!
By leopoldij at 18,May,15 20:20 other posts of leopoldij 
Once the head was past the cervix? ??? What are you talking about dude? The head cannot penetrate the cervix. Impossible.

Adult Discussion Forum