to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Blowjob do's and don'ts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #436014 at 20,May,15 16:40
Besides the usual "don't bite or scrape it with teeth", one thing I don't care for is when the sucker tries to deep throat but ends up not doing it right and putting pressure on the top of the glans and pushing the whole cock toward the body. While it's not painful for me it is unpleasant and uncomfortable.

On the "do" side of things, I do like it when the deepthroater knows what they're doing and it goes in there nice and smooth with no resistance. Also like getting a hand stroking my cock in unison with the mouth action, makes it more pussy-like which is just what the cock was made for. After some hot mostly-mouth action for a while this can be a good way to finish me off pretty easily if it's done decently well.

Similar topics: 1.Steak and blowjob day   2.Blowjobs: Yes/No?   3.Does anyone actually know what a blowjob is?   4.HOW LONG SHOULD A BLOWJOB LAST!!!!!!   5.How do you ask for a blowjob?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #588373 at 09,Jun,19 03:22
If you have a good cocksucker hands are not necessary to make it feel like a pussy. Lips can drag on it and create suction, tongue can apply pressure from underneath as well as licking the head, and his throat muscles can massage your cock's shaft.

By #147052 at 21,May,15 14:36
Take your teeth out
By spermkiss at 21,May,15 15:16 other posts of spermkiss 
Good point for cocksuckers able to do it. I must confess that I gotten some mind blowing gum jobs from cocksuckers who removed their dentures.
By tb1 at 24,Jul,15 21:50 other posts of tb1 
that does indeed sound hot as hell

By #211891 at 24,Jul,15 18:54
I disagree on one critical point. Cocks are made for sucking!

By iowaguy at 18,Jul,15 16:59 other posts of iowaguy 
I enjoy the mouth and hand motion in unison. My ex would pull the skin all way down and suck head which is very uncomfortable. I wouldn't stop her though cause she is the greatest sexual partner I ever had

By #485312 at 16,Jul,15 04:31
my one golden rule, enjoy it, l don't think there is anything worse than watching someone not liking what they are doing. it doesn't matter how bad you are at it, so long as you loving doing it *lix*
By #23212 at 16,Jul,15 05:21
Yes!

By #281008 at 07,Jun,15 02:57
i do and i don't

By #248658 at 03,Jun,15 23:32
For me, I love to start a guy off soft, then after taking the head in my mouth for a while, then work deeper , until I'm taking it all in! Depends on the cock size. It would be awesome to find someone 7" or more to trade with.

By nekekal at 30,May,15 16:15 other posts of nekekal 
When I am getting my cock sucked, I like it sucked. I am not interested in face fucking. I want to see those cheeks concave and feel the vacuum caused by sucking. I am not particularly into deep throating. It is hard to suck like that. Besides I have a lot of cock and deep throating leads to gagging and that is not attractive.

I like the head sucked and tongued. I like a little biting, and while the head is being sucked on, I like the shaft to be rubbed. Firm grip like masturbation. Playing with my balls is also good, either while sucking or while taking a sucking break.

And of course swallowing. If the cocksucker isn't going to swallow, it is just masturbation. I do that by myself all the time.

By JustWill at 30,May,15 15:54 other posts of JustWill 
Don't actually "blow". You could make his nuts explode.

By slipper at 30,May,15 04:09 other posts of slipper 
PLAY with the foreskin!!!

By spermkiss at 20,May,15 23:11 other posts of spermkiss 
The top three "do's": Swallow. Swallow. Swallow.
By bella! at 21,May,15 03:16 other posts of bella! 
Hold on! Swallow, swallow, swallow..... that's the same sentiment said three times!
By spermkiss at 21,May,15 15:14 other posts of spermkiss 
It's a play on the real estate joke line. The three most important things in real estate are location, location and location.

By #254338 at 22,May,15 13:37
My top 4 rules are:

- suck the shaft and head

- lick the taint and rim my anus

- mouth and nibble on my balls

- swallow every drop of cum

By Mrfrisky at 22,May,15 04:07 other posts of Mrfrisky 
Do give me a blow job. Don't ever stop.

By #172995 at 21,May,15 21:01
When I am aroused, my glans gets really sensitive and it needs a tender touch. Some guys are way too rough.

By #206678 at 21,May,15 18:57
Tongue teasing under the foreskin is always good I also think a head job starting from a solf flaccid penis is exciting too!

By #289712 at 21,May,15 17:47
The only "don't" that comes to mind is when my girlfriend says don't cum in my mouth. It's painfully ironic, considering she is fucking expert level good at it, and absolutely loves sucking my dick. Just once I'd love her to finishe off completely. I'm not about to complain though hehe

By foreskinlover52 at 21,May,15 04:55 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Swirl around his warm sperm in your mouth and enjoy the taste before swallowing and NEVER spit his wonderful seed out!
By #436014 at 21,May,15 05:04
that's after you've made him cum, how about best ways to make him feel on the way to the best climax possible?

By bella! at 20,May,15 16:49 other posts of bella! 
Aren't all men unique in the sense that what you may or may not like might be exciting for another?

I was with a guy that enjoyed having his cock nibbled on. It took a couple of times to figure out what was workable for him and when enough was enough, he let me know.
By leopoldij at 20,May,15 22:17 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes, communication is important. I don't like teeth (and yet I can't convince the person I'm having a lot of sex with not to use them... )

By #143536 at 21,May,15 02:28
Exactly bella! I love having my cock bitten when it's fully erect. Not like, gnawed on or anything but teeth with slight pressure that's just right does the trick

Adult Discussion Forum