pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Slut?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #27993 at 18,Jan,10 01:38
Ok so im new with this, kinda got talked into by friends. Why does everyone think your a slut cause you showw off yur boy. i havent uploaded any nude ones yet but what happened to just likeing being nude without the sexualness..... So im debating on posting now. So how many think its whoreish or NOT......

Similar topics: 1.Sissy slut boy!   2.cum slut   3.Are you a 'slut'?   4.Do you think you are a slut ?   5.Results poll about Mila  

New Comment

Comments:
By sailor at 18,Jan,10 17:36 other posts of sailor 
This site is about showing, so get with the program. It is a great site. No one gets hurt, lots of fun comments, and some serious discusions. You can show, nobody knows who you are, maybe that is why there is so much honesty here. You don;t have to afraid to say or show anything.

By #23012 at 18,Jan,10 13:58
fair go old bugle, you may be correct with your comment, but she sounds like a stupid young female trying to attract some attention to herself, post them or fuckoff i say
By #42635 at 18,Jan,10 16:12
By MoeJoe at 18,Jan,10 16:19 other posts of MoeJoe 
Gotta go with Bat on this one....post or get off the pot....we're here to look at pics!

By #6568 at 18,Jan,10 13:46
I don't think this site is about any of those matters, so if I were you I would'nt 'overthink' things. This site is about exploring certain areas of one sexuality anonymously by posting sexual pix of your own body/sexual parts,...that's ALL it is!

Adult Discussion Forum