pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

My private uploads

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #373484 at 24,May,15 06:51
I can't open my private uploads anymore What can be the reason Thanks in advance for any tip

Similar topics: 1.NEW: Mobile Uploads   2.Private uploads from an Android phone   3.Private uploads disappeared   4.Categories for private uploads?   5.Is there a way to clean up private uploads efficiently  

New Comment

Comments:
By cupar at 24,May,15 21:07 other posts of cupar 
Yes they have a time limit something like 30 days or maybe 60.
By #373484 at 25,May,15 12:10
No that is not the problem There is something else going on Have done a test yesterday and sent someone a private picture The picture is not visible in my private uploads I don't even get a message whether or not private uploads are present
By admin at 25,May,15 14:28 other posts of admin 
You don't get a message when you send private pic to someone. Never did. You get a message when someone sends a private pic to you.

You are probably looking at the wrong page. Here are your private and temporary uploads /ptuploads.php

And yes, private uploads are deleted after 14 days. Temporary - after 2 days.
By #373484 at 25,May,15 14:51
I have private uploads. When I click the link I get a white page
By admin at 25,May,15 22:30 other posts of admin 
Simply means that page is incorrectly cached in your browser. You get white page when you are not logged in.

Reload with Ctrl+F5 or whatever does the trick of refreshing cache in your browser (usually Ctrl+F5 on PC).

By abhi_ind at 22,Feb,23 03:40 other posts of abhi_ind 
After deleting my private uploads still showing in members history chat (chat log)
By admin at 22,Feb,23 03:56 other posts of admin 
Thumbnails may show several hours after deletion just because they are in your browser's cache. But they are wiped out from the server the moment you delete them.

By #490796 at 25,May,15 15:08
Check my new pics x

Adult Discussion Forum