Discover your full Abilities!

Justin Bieber penis

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by donkeyuncut at 15,Jun,15 09:15  other posts of donkeyuncut
Anyone know about Justin Bieber
Penis length and girth
Foreskin status?

Similar topics: 1.Body to penis ratio !   2.Why Doesnt SYD Work on Iphone/iPod touch   3.The whole Justin Bieber thing   4.Eurovision 2016   5.JUSTIN BIEBER Dick pics!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #436014 at 17,Jun,15 00:07
i realize he gets any chick he wants but does anyone know if he also go for guys slobbering on his knob? how long would i have to wait in line?

By slipper at 16,Jun,15 19:32 other posts of slipper 
Does he even HAVE one???
By leopoldij at 16,Jun,15 21:19 other posts of leopoldij 
You're second. Please look below. I asked the question first. The replies have already been well established.

By #60441 at 16,Jun,15 23:05
I won't bet on it

By #68656 at 15,Jun,15 14:28
These images which came up during an image search may be of interest.

https://twitter.com/justinbiebnude

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000343064146/b78c502ea9e08f43c297f16f50d644e8.jpeg

only registered users can see external links
By spermkiss at 15,Jun,15 14:51 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, John, that photo has been all over the internet. I've even downloaded it because he's a little cutie with nice buns. Do you know the back story on that photo? That's his grandmother he's serenading.
By #68656 at 15,Jun,15 16:09
Dear Mr. Kiss.
This article may be of interest.

only registered users can see external links
By spermkiss at 15,Jun,15 16:51 other posts of spermkiss 
So you did know the back story. And yes, he may be a little cutie, but he does have adolescent (how can I delicately put this?) behavioral issues.
By bella! at 15,Jun,15 17:47 other posts of bella! 
spermkiss, do you prefer blondes or is it just Bieber's boyish look that you find appealing? Me, I've always been attracted to dark haired men ( totally bald is gorgeous providing the man has a nice shaped head ). Blondes seem to be just too pretty for me.
By spermkiss at 15,Jun,15 18:38 other posts of spermkiss 
It's his boyish good looks. I'm bisexual. I like men and boys.

Like you, I tend to prefer dark haired men with olive complexion. Totally hairless below the neck but with a full beard and a bald head.
By bella! at 15,Jun,15 19:26 other posts of bella! 
A full beard with a bald head? I can't say that that look sounds appealing to me, I'm thinking more like totally bald and cleanly shaven OR totally bald with the 5 o'clock stubble going on or neatly trimmed. Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about! Gosh, now I'm feeling kind of tingly!

--------------------------------------- added after 33 minutes

I Google'd 'bald men with beards' and I must say the website says that if you shaved your head and you feel like you're missing something, grow a beard. The men that were pictured were not all completely bald, some of them had that REALLY short stubbly kind of hair, like Bruce Willis. Now the Captain of the Star Trek series Jean Luc Whoever looked really good with his totally bald head and white beard. I know there are different styles of beards and his wasn't from ear to ear, his hair concentrated in the chin area. There's a television program I enjoy watching if time allows, Criminal Minds. One of the main actors is rockin' the bald/beard look that I find hot, hot, hot, Shemar Moore. There are some men that look soooo much better without hair then they do with hair and he is one of them!
By #143536 at 16,Jun,15 12:22
Hmm bella, you're just about describing me. Seems possible that I could make you tingle
By bella! at 16,Jun,15 13:09 other posts of bella! 
mmmmmmmmmmm.......and I like to tingle!
By #143536 at 16,Jun,15 14:47
Just say the word! I've got plenty of tingle tools. Fingers, thumbs, cock, tongue, teeth, lips. Is that enough?
By bella! at 16,Jun,15 15:16 other posts of bella! 
Hecky YEAH! And some facial hair or stubble, I will think I'm at Disneyland!
By #143536 at 16,Jun,15 15:31
Good thing I've got my Captain Hook 'stache growing. Ooh baby we're gonna have some fun!

By #443664 at 16,Jun,15 12:02
Why's he naked if he's serenading his own grandmother
By spermkiss at 16,Jun,15 18:41 other posts of spermkiss 
Click on the link to the article in JohnS's comment on June 15.

By #460385 at 16,Jun,15 16:45
Unfortunately down here in Miami. We have pussy ass judges unwilling to give celebrities the sentence they deserve. To many re election votes lost when you piss off there fans. Why do you think actors, singers, and athletes come here and raise hell in South Beach. Lol. However, it is a shame that sentence was not giving to Beiber. The Marine Corp would have enjoyed that little bitch. OoRah!!!!!!

By #460385 at 16,Jun,15 15:37
After viewing the Beiber's pic singing to his grandmother naked. (Which brings wierd to a whole new level). Looks to me like he could use a sandwich or two, perhaps that might help him not look like a 15 year old boy.

By #443664 at 15,Jun,15 14:11
He's uncircumcised but that's all I know
By spermkiss at 15,Jun,15 16:53 other posts of spermkiss 
I've heard that, too. But I don't remember where.

By donkeyuncut at 15,Jun,15 21:59 other posts of donkeyuncut 
They call it jerry n its big

By bella! at 15,Jun,15 09:27 other posts of bella! 
20 points, is this really something that you are curious about? Other than you, do you think anyone cares?
By leopoldij at 15,Jun,15 11:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Does Justin Bieber have a penis?
By bella! at 15,Jun,15 14:09 other posts of bella! 
Beiber turned 21. I know it's not required but don't you have your genitals by that age?

In case you haven't heard who doesn't have his penis, it's Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Bruce Jenner.

By #358797 at 15,Jun,15 14:24
I prefer to think of the beibs being like a ken doll in that aspect. A fucknut of his stature shouldn't be allowed to procreate.
By spermkiss at 15,Jun,15 14:47 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, he is kind of an air head and a twit, I'll grant you. But he's also a nice little piece of eye candy. Indeed, and absolute dream boat.

By #147052 at 15,Jun,15 14:19
He is a little pussy....not cock or balls,,,,in fact, no brain.

Adult Discussion Forum