Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

One ball???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #469863 at 18,Jun,15 14:22
Just wondering how many guys on here are like me and only have one ball, and how it's affected your life?

Similar topics: 1.Ball balls   2.Hanging right ball   3.Ball or Balls   4.Ball size and ball flapping   5.Play ball?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #469863 at 12,Jan,17 23:25
Anymore input???
By #514830 at 13,Jan,17 12:37
What happened to the other one
By spermkiss at 13,Jan,17 15:12 other posts of spermkiss 
That was going to be my question. I knew a man once (in a professional way, not a sexual way) who had had one testicle surgically removed because of testicular cancer. Was that your situation? Or were you born that way? Or was it something else?

I rather imagine that testicles are like kidneys in that most men are born with two, but they can function just fine with only one. Is that your case? Fill us in. Inquiring minds want to know.

By #469863 at 05,Feb,17 22:38
Was born with only 1

By #500054 at 18,Jan,17 05:51
I lost both my balls 3 years ago to cancer. It has taken me a long time to get used to no balls. Felt incomplete.

By #525453 at 16,Jan,17 18:40
I only have one testicle. The other was removed because it was becoming cancerous. It never descended at puberty and apparently went screwy. Simple surgery took care of it so no problems now.

However, when I was younger I became self conscious about it and it really effected my self-esteem. I never really tried for a long while to approach someone, even just to make out. I am not that way now and have even been told by several woman that while having sex in doggy style that it felt nice to have the one ball slapping against their clit as I was riding them so that's a plus

By #511804 at 14,Jan,17 01:35
I have a teen friend with one ball, we kept in touch, he has four boys and working for an airline.

He was one of the first guys that showed me at our swimming hope how to jack off.

By #485312 at 15,Jul,15 13:49
not sure how if could affect you other than knowing you have one ball, lve met a dude with three, so it balances out, just had one extra to suck, with you, you only have one to suck *lix*
By #436014 at 15,Jul,15 20:25
looks like a chance for a ball transplant

Adult Discussion Forum