Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Mans G Spot

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #492139 at 20,Jun,15 16:21
Hey so i am interested in learning on how to stimulate the prostate with inserting a finger in my anus. Never tried it any advice on how to go about it. I heard the orgasms are amazing. Also how would i go about asking a female i would like a her to stimulate my g spot?

Similar topics: 1.post your spot   2.Girls, Would u wear a strapon and fuck your mans ass?   3.My g spot.   4.The P Spot or the male g spot   5.modding another mans meat  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 20,Jun,15 19:20 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, as a gay man who does not have a G spot I'll do what I can. Not all men derive pleasure from prostate stimulation, only about half of the male population. And this has absolutely nothing what-so-ever to do with sexual orientation. Take me, for example, I'm as gay as they come, but the pleasure I get from anal penetration and prostate stimulation is so slight it is almost non-existent.

On the other hand, I've fucked a lot of men in the ass who gave ever outward indication that they were really enjoying it. Some of these men even reached an orgasmic climax while I was fucking them with little or no stimulation to the penis. And a lot of these men self identified as straight.

It all depends on how the man's body is built. He can be totally straight, but if his body is built so that he derives pleasure from penetration, he will enjoy being fucked.

As for your situation, start with your own finger to find out what feels good. If this works, try a dildo. If that works, broach the subject with your girlfriend. You'd be surprised how many ladies mount their boyfriends with strap-ons and fuck them silly. And this does NOT make these men gay. Any sexual activity between a man and a woman (no matter WHAT it is) is heterosexual sex.

So if you want to take it in the ass, go for it. You might be one of those lucky men who can get off this way. Others have told me that the orgasms are indeed amazing.
By #492139 at 20,Jun,15 19:39
Thank you for your insight really appreciate it
By spermkiss at 21,Jun,15 16:01 other posts of spermkiss 
You're certainly welcome. I hope it was useful.

And I'll add that as a gay cocksucker one of my all time favorite sexual situations is to be in a three-way with a man who likes to be fucked. I like to suck his dick while the other man fucks him in the ass. The dual stimulation he gets from prostate stimulation from being fucked and my oral service to his cock drives him wild. When he climaxes he explodes with a massive orgasm and gives me a huge load of sperm.

By #116835 at 21,Jun,15 12:42
Ive orgasmed while sitting on my 9inch dildo shots of piss and cum felt awesome

Adult Discussion Forum