to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Small tits - female track athletes.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #160779 at 05,Jul,15 18:22
Can anyone explain?

Similar topics: 1.TINY TITS.   2.Be proud and show your small tits   3.your favorite tits....   4.should it matter?   5.How is YOUR Country or Area, going with the Virus??  

New Comment

Comments:
By #472683 at 05,Jul,15 19:20
Working out keeps the ladies lean and fit, and so their tits are mostly, or all, muscle. That is true of many female athletes in different sports.
By JustWill at 05,Jul,15 19:42 other posts of JustWill 
Contrariwise, many naturally large breasted women find some of the activities involved with being a track athlete to be difficult to participate in due to the encumbrance of their endowment.
By #472683 at 06,Jul,15 00:02
So true. Being one of these women, I know all too well about the risk of getting a black eye when I run.
By #23212 at 06,Jul,15 00:11

By #23212 at 06,Jul,15 00:12
Or perhaps many 'well endowed' women find that there are far more pleasurable activities in life than running round and round on a track.

By #451452 at 05,Jul,15 22:00
Years of heavy exercise change the metabolism and hormone quantities in a woman's body which causes changes in their menstrual cycle, it may even stop, as well as how fat is stored and distributed. Excess baggage will be ahead to make the body more efficient when doing the required exercise. Runners are especially susceptible to this problem. Obviously more calories burned than taken in will drop body weight and if it is the right kind of calories then body fat will be lost and muscle will be built.

By jackd at 05,Jul,15 21:52 other posts of jackd 
Simple.Sports bras.They hold em back like I would.

Adult Discussion Forum