Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

funny 4th of july story

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #454258 at 08,Jul,15 05:19
We had fam.ily over for a bbq and fireworks, and my cou.sin brought a friend with her. now this girl was about 5.7, D cups, with a round ass. she didn't have any problem wearing daisy duke shorts, and a loose tee that complimented her clevage. anyway, after the fireworks, she and I rowed around on my dads ATV's out in the nearby pasture. I Noticed every few minutes she would stop to adjust her bra. the bumpy tarrain knocked every thing out of whack. after she caught me staring, she commented, "I really need a sports bra." After that I worked up the courage and said. "There is another soulution. But considering we bearly Know each other. It would be inappropriate." She got all embarressed, and declined. I mean It was just the two of us, It was dark out, no one would see her, and its not like i was asking for sex, i only sedgested she ride topless. but she said she had a boyfriend (as if he would ever find out), and we laughed off our emberressment and left it at that. she did flirt with me a lot after that. and we do plan another bbq for halloween, and she said she'll come.