Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Enough of the on site politics

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by jackd at 08,Jul,15 07:43  other posts of jackd
I come to this site to have fun and look at great dicks,and escape life for a bit.I do not come here to read this members or that members back stabbing B.S..I'm sorry I joined the review panel.
I have made great friends here.One long distance friend that actually wants to know me.As a person.This is so cool.this is part of why I love this site.
(Thank you for letting be vent btw.)
I've been a butt head more than a few times and for that I'm sorry.

Similar topics: 1.Warning !!!   2.Would Love to Show Off to a Lady   3.What do you think to this?   4.PHART'S FEELINGS ON NEWS AROUND THE WORLD   5.SEX, POLITICS, GUNS, AND TROLLS—WHAT DO YOU THINK?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 08,Jul,15 12:32 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, me too! I came to look at the sexy cock pics and there are so many beautiful SYC profiles as well and I do comment on ALL!

Do not be upset with yourself for joining the evaluation panel. It's panel members like you who help to maintain a sound balance. I'm not asking for a reply I would like you to honestly think about it, do you think that all referrals are dealt with fairly, do you see that there is cluster of members that always vote the same way regardless of what information and/or opinion is presented?

Admin gave the evaluation panel to the members because he was accused of being unfair. The evaluation panel is the closest thing to democracy that the site has. It's unfortunate that the voting members do not read and vote with admin's guidelines in mind. As I've said before, sometimes "we" it right and sometimes "we" don't. It is the BEST that we have and "it is what it is".........
By #493288 at 09,Jul,15 08:28
Q: Evaluation panel what the fuck is that?

A: A bunch of arse lickers

By bella! at 09,Jul,15 09:29 other posts of bella! 
You've only been a member for 6 days and think that the evaluation panel is a bunch of ass lickers? In your opinion, whose ass is getting licked?
By leopoldij at 09,Jul,15 09:58 other posts of leopoldij 
Maybe it's his way of asking to have his ass licked. Not a good way, I must say. He won't get any volunteers...

By jackd at 09,Jul,15 05:54 other posts of jackd 
Bella.I agree completely.It is what it is and people are who they are.That's what pisses me off.I have seen a lot of reports that are nothing more than a points grab.Then as I said there is the back stabbing.Going to do my best to stay away from the panel but it is addictive.
By bella! at 09,Jul,15 09:07 other posts of bella! 
I don't know that I would agree with calling it "addictive" but, okay.......

The element of backstabbing is sad as well and there's no need or reason for that. Too bad there's no emoticon for the act of being back stabbed!

Adult Discussion Forum