Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I am saddened by the deplorable state of the Dumpster

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 09,Jul,15 18:15  other posts of JustWill
Seriously, folks.
Would it have been too much trouble to keep the place tidy while I was away?

Similar topics: 1.Welcome to the SYD Dumpster!   2.RANDOM BULLSHIT.......DUMPSTER EDITION!   3.Dumpster jokes and humour....   4.Can the Dumpster get its own dumpster?   5.The ORIGINAL "Random Bullshit" thread is now in the Dumpster  

New Comment

Comments:
By #578610 at 17,Feb,19 12:33
I don't know what the dumpster should look like but the main forum and the open photo contests seem to be on oxygen. The forums are full of inane subjects with little meat for thought. And there's less and less photo contests. I just wonder how long either will survive.
-----------------------------------------------------------
My opinion
By milesbferry at 23,Feb,19 00:00 other posts of milesbferry 
The word is 'fewer', not 'less', you dumb non-pedant
By #578610 at 23,Feb,19 03:01
As I said, “ My opinion
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And you are certainly in your right to criticize my poor choice of words but, why? You don’t state where you stand in this argument or provide anything helpful. In other words, you are as useful as a zero to the left of a decimal point.
——————————————————————————
My opinion

By #23212 at 23,Feb,19 05:53
"....us Brits are too nice to riot!"
Really? You are correcting grammar now?

By admin at 10,Jul,15 13:53 other posts of admin 
This actually proves my point. Drama queens are interested in making drama only if it's on a visible spot.
By JustWill at 10,Jul,15 17:39 other posts of JustWill 
There is still a lot of drama over in the main forum.
By admin at 11,Jul,15 02:03 other posts of admin 
If you keep creating drama in every thread you start I will begin transferring your threads here no matter the topic.
By JustWill at 11,Jul,15 02:17 other posts of JustWill 
I don't usually create the drama. I just respond to the drama that forms around me.
It would be unfair to ask me to just sit and play dumb when people like that guy over in my "It's a SEX site!" thread go all ranty on me, admin.
By admin at 11,Jul,15 03:29 other posts of admin 
That's how every fight starts. He can't sit and play dumb when you post threads he considers stupid and you can's sit watching his reaction. Then after some time you don't even remember how it started and everyone convinced he's right and good and his opponent is wrong and bad. And eventually I have to ban one or another.

By #573272 at 17,Jan,19 16:47
like you did with my fiend, TWOWARMTTS2
By JustWill at 17,Jan,19 16:54 other posts of JustWill 
Oh, piss off, Twitts...
By #573272 at 17,Jan,19 16:59
you must be oversensitive
By JustWill at 17,Jan,19 17:06 other posts of JustWill 
Your "friend" TWITS, is a delusional bag of gas who takes great pride in posting shit-talk against other members and then crying like a victim when they slap her dumb ass back into its cage.
By #573272 at 17,Jan,19 17:10
would you like to translate that into a respectful conversation? So far, all I get is that you like to rant. And that is exactly what Candy says about you.
By mr_blue at 17,Jan,19 19:40 other posts of mr_blue 
You mean your other personality... and fuck off with the victim crap, you're starting shit,then are crying to admin...
You keep prodding JustWill and it's fucking stoopid...
Someone will take that stick you're prodding people with and stick up your arse....
By JustWill at 17,Jan,19 19:42 other posts of JustWill 
This is why I loves ya, Blue.

By #23212 at 10,Jul,15 03:46
Seems to me that it hardly needed any 'tidying', given the lack of much posting activity in The Dumpster recently.
By JustWill at 10,Jul,15 12:46 other posts of JustWill 
Dumpster neglect? What a sorry state of affairs...

By #492341 at 10,Jul,15 02:23
Try not to be to hard on us,without a leader the troops will fall into disarray and low moral.
By JustWill at 10,Jul,15 12:44 other posts of JustWill 
Didn't this place used to have a mayor?

Adult Discussion Forum