Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Cock worshipping stories

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #436014 at 10,Jul,15 18:56
Let's share some. I wanna crank out some loads, the raunchier the story the better.

I'm a cum-swallower now, so my most recent worshipping stories are more cum-focused, I love the feel of the warm gooey jizz entering my mouth and seeing how it tastes. As for my favorite cock-worshipping memory it was probably this cute early-20s gay or bi guy (craigslist) with a nice 7" by 5.5" tool which is the first big cock I planted deep in my throat, all the way to the base. Then he starts thrusting and my gag reflex kicked right in so I didn't get to do much of that. But I did get his sweet load in my mouth, one of the very first loads I took in the mouth, but wasn't up to swallowing yet. Anyway, there's just something about the all too rare nice, hard 7" x 5.5" cock, just about the perfect, funnest size for sucking, receptive to oral stimulation and rewarding with a warm sticky white load, that gets me all slutty. I'm an oral cock slut.