She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

A piece of information for regular trolls

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 10,Jul,15 18:59  other posts of admin
Rather old, but I missed it - only registered users can see external links.

Fresh - only registered users can see external links.

Your country may be next, if not already.

Not that this makes me happy, it's just another example how people without brains turn everything they touch into shit. Rather sad, really. Thank you, trolls, for ruining it for everyone.

Similar topics: 1.Regular Nerd-Geek Cut Dicks Hard and Cumming   2.Who here wants to suck my dick?   3.You can now change your account name   4.Tons of Trivia!   5.Internet Trolls....  

New Comment

Comments:
By #492924 at 10,Jul,15 19:34
I'm probably going to get deleted for this. I'm assuming this comment was made for recent events. when I joined this site back in 2009 my intentions here were to find friends and it was a great concept. I made some good friends. From 2009 there were trolls on this site I give you thanks that they were trolls and it was treated accordingly.
Because from what was my mistake on some of these trolls that I did not label as such I said I was a Jew. They used that word to an advantage.. Most were deleted. I paid good money here back in those days. I felt this was a great idea and supported this site even though during economic meltdowns I supported you. I even volunteer moderation because I wanted your idea to be successful.
You know what Monted did to me,, you are not that dumb to know that Monted had a tremendous amount of fakes and he trolled that chat=room constantly with immunity. When he told me to kill my dying mother in a chat-room you did absolutely nothing knowing he used M0nted, other than monted and banned me out of chat......Now, publically you stated he was a liar when he was fighting with bella...

I supported this site and when I tried to make more names to protect myself from him I was the one you disciplined and yet he always had immunity.

You were partial to him as well as everyone else that gave you money. I had death threats and people actually posted my personal information including my social security number, address, and place that I worked. . I gave you money but it was never enough.. THe last few times you deleted me all i was trying to do was to make thing right and not fight,,,,,, Now I see the repercussions. I never lied to you. I see the sight as it is today and al
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds

I see the site as it is today and all it had to do was have good leadership rather than having continued partiality and ass kissing.. you blame internet trolls,,,, but the one person and only person you have is to blame yourself...
By admin at 10,Jul,15 19:54 other posts of admin 
You are deleted not because you write it, but because you are one of those trolls, Arir and you know you are banned here. You just re-joined and you already have people blacklisted you. And you think you are a good guy, really?

You did the same shit as Monted just to other group of people and was "immune" the same way as Monted while you paid, I did not make any difference between paid members. I even let you stay after you stop paying despite your endless efforts to antagonize other members and trying to lure me into banning them. You deleted your account yourself and I did not want you here anymore. That's the real story, if you forgot.

And thanks for sharing your butthurt, but I was not talking about this site at all. Failure of this site has nothing to do with people on it or my management. Actually it was dumb luck that it did relatively well for some time. It should have failed from the beginning, as most of projects do.

What I really was talking about here is that people like you ruined the internet. You just too stupid to realize this. Not that it might be any different, internet became doomed at the moment it started getting popular. But even understanding the inevitability it's still makes me sad.

By JustWill at 10,Jul,15 20:26 other posts of JustWill 
You were right about one thing.
It DID get you deleted...

Adult Discussion Forum