Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

THE TWILIGHT ZONE

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 12,Jul,15 01:47  other posts of JustWill
For fans of the show:

What is your favorite episode, and why?

Mine is "Living Doll"--the one where the little girl's Talky Tina doll gets revenge on her abusive step-father (Telly Savalas).

My Mom had given a bunch of her old toys to my older s*ster and me when we were kids. One of the ones that my s*ster got was a doll which bore an uncanny resemblance to "Talky Tina". Thing gave me the damn collie-wobbles! My s*ster used to sneak the creepy thing into my room and hide it in my closet, under the bed, or leave it on my dresser--to stare at me!--just to freak me out.

To this day, I can't watch that episode without getting the shivers...

Similar topics: 1.I'm looking for 18-20 year old males to text on here   2.Va J J (no not the dude working at the gas station) and other sexual euphemism's for your danger zone.   3.what book r u currently reading   4.What do you think about this ?   5.Rate my curved cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 03,Jan,16 14:52 other posts of bella! 
Oh, my goodness!

The Twilight Zone marathon is still going on and JustWill seems to be missing. I hope he's not comatose and on his couch, unable to tear away from the television.
By JustWill at 04,Jan,16 17:34 other posts of JustWill 
I was travelling through another dimension...a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind.

By rammegood at 03,Jan,16 07:13 other posts of rammegood 

To Serve Man

By bella! at 31,Dec,15 14:09 other posts of bella! 
There's a Twilight Zone marathon going on, on the SyFy channel. I hope that my day off is not a total bust, sitting in front of the television......

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
By JustWill at 31,Dec,15 17:05 other posts of JustWill 
They are running every episode of Zone in the order they first aired! One of my favorite New Year's traditions.
By bella! at 31,Dec,15 20:38 other posts of bella! 
The black & white episodes, the low tech special effects and Rod Serling's narrow neckties. What a trip down memory lane........

By bella! at 12,Jul,15 22:58 other posts of bella! 
Here's something straight out of the TWILIGHT ZONE!

I cannot express how saddened I am because I've been blacklisted by the queen.

/forum/thread.php?id=24483

By #491909 at 12,Jul,15 21:33
Can't recall must about the episode in question but liked the one wear the guy was sitting on the plane and looked out on the wing. He saw the gremlin or whatever causing mischief ha
By JustWill at 12,Jul,15 21:40 other posts of JustWill 
"Nightmare at 20,000 Feet". William Shatner! Another great episode.
It was remade for the Twilight Zone movie with John Lithgow in the Shatner role.
By #143536 at 12,Jul,15 21:42
Both classic episodes!

By #143536 at 12,Jul,15 12:06
The one where the woman is in the dark hospital room having cosmetic surgery. She wants to look "normal". At the end the doctors and nurses peel her face wrap off and exclaim "NO CHANGE!" We finally see her face and she looks "normal" to us but the doctors and nurses are all pig faced humans lol. They pair her up with another male "hideous" subject who is also normal looking to us.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's about accepting who you are and not trying to fit into the popular beauty standards.
By JustWill at 12,Jul,15 13:39 other posts of JustWill 
"Eye of the Beholder", with the lovely Donna Douglas (Elly May from the Beverly Hillbillies--though a different actress plays the character while her face is bandaged) as the "deformed" woman.
This is a great episode, but it doesn't work as well for the second viewing. While the odd camera angles used to hide the facial features of the other actors add to the mood the first time, they just feel forced and contrived after you know the final "reveal".
By #143536 at 12,Jul,15 14:44
Exactly! I had no idea that was the title. Excellent added info on that episode
By JustWill at 12,Jul,15 15:13 other posts of JustWill 
Thanks! I always found it ironic that the episode is about our perception of beauty, yet the actress under the bandages was apparently NOT "beautiful enough", so they cast Donna to play her "real" face...
By bella! at 12,Jul,15 16:19 other posts of bella! 
TheUnicorn, YOU are a TWILIGHT ZONE aficionado! I read up on the program, and it originally aired from 1959 to 1964 but is still shown in syndication. Isn't that interesting, a series that was only aired for 5 years is still being shown and watched 50 years later. Wow!

I do not recall the episode with the Talky Tina doll, I hope to be able to see it to "refresh" my memory. When that episode is shown, are you able to sit through it or does it still give you the heebie-jeebies? Where is the doll now, are you certain that it is not in a box in the closet, basement or garage?
By JustWill at 12,Jul,15 18:56 other posts of JustWill 
I think that a lot of the episodes are available on youtube.
I have always been a huge fan of the show. Love the scary stuff!

Nope, the doll is gone for sure. My s*ster has it at her house, It is probably terrifying my nieces and nephew even as we speak.

I can watch all the way through, I just find myself looking over my shoulder and opening closets veeeery carefully for a few hours afterward...
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

my mistake. It was hulu, not youtube:

only registered users can see external links
By bella! at 12,Jul,15 20:01 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, Mr. devine and Mr. Unicorn for the tip! I will look into Netflix and Hulu towards fall. I have given up television for the time being, it has been 1 month since I flicked it on. Too many things going on, too many things I can do. When it's too dark to be outside or when the mosquitoes find me, I come in and read a magazine or putz around before it's time for bed.

By #143536 at 12,Jul,15 17:24
good point!
bella! all episodes are on Netflix if you have it

By #445126 at 12,Jul,15 10:52
All good choices, my friends!

My favorite is "To Serve Man." It's about an alien nation that comes to Earth with a book (titled "To Serve Man") that they say is their hand book toward bettering the lives of humans. They begin shuttling humans back to their planet to experience that beauty and tranquility there until one man is able to translate the book. It turns out that "To Serve Man" is a cookbook.
By JustWill at 12,Jul,15 13:58 other posts of JustWill 
Another good one.
The "It's a cookbook!" reveal always reminds me of Charlton Heston's "Soylent Green is PEOPLE!" line.
By bella! at 12,Jul,15 19:24 other posts of bella! 
I know, Soylent Green was a decent movie! I remember the first time I saw it and I was creeped out......oooooooo....

By #445126 at 12,Jul,15 10:54
Ohhh ... I forgot .... "After Hours" is good too. about the mannequin and the 9th floor ......
By JustWill at 12,Jul,15 13:50 other posts of JustWill 
Very creepy one. Those mannequins are spooky! Anne Francis (FORBIDDEN PLANET) stars in that one.

One of the cool things about the TWILIGHT ZONE is seeing all of the many familiar actors who were cast in so many episodes.
"Nothing in the Dark". for example, features a young Robert Redford in one of his earliest TV roles.

By bella! at 12,Jul,15 03:13 other posts of bella! 
Geez, you know the name of the episode? Wow! You are a fan!

I don't recall the name of the episode I like but it's about an elderly man, in poor health and he requires his heirs to wear these ugly, full face masks, his requirement if they are to receive "their" inheritance. As I recall, the people are his son and d@ughter and once they have these hideous masks on and in place, the father begins to tell them what disappointing, undeserving human beings that they have become. The clock strikes, the father slumps and dies ( I think ) the son and d@ughter remove their masks AND THEIR FACES WERE THAT OF THE GROTESQUE MASK!

Who the hell wants to wear a mask after seeing something like that? Not me! And I didn't and don't want to party with people wearing masks!!!!!
By JustWill at 12,Jul,15 08:59 other posts of JustWill 
It's called "The Masks". The old man's grandson and granddaughter are there, too. If I recall correctly, the masks have something to do with Mardi Gras.
A great episode!

By #143536 at 12,Jul,15 11:58
Yes love that episode! The masks represented who they really were on the inside. They were exposed for their true selves for everyone to see. Forever!

By #492341 at 12,Jul,15 04:17
I have always liked "The Invaders",that knife though the door handle always stuck with me.
By JustWill at 12,Jul,15 09:01 other posts of JustWill 
Agnes Moorehead does an amazing job as the terrorized woman in that one!

Adult Discussion Forum