Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Too ugly for love or sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #480807 at 12,Jul,15 02:11
Do you think it's possible, or do you know anyone that is too ugly to ever expect love or to have sex with another person?

Similar topics: 1.Ugly cocks   2.Ugly cocks?   3.Lets insult people!   4.The Ugly Penis.   5.Pretty or ugly  

New Comment

Comments:
By #493361 at 12,Jul,15 18:02
I think I'm just meant to be alone. There is so much wrong with me and against me I can't see it being any other way.
By leopoldij at 31,Oct,15 13:21 other posts of leopoldij 
There is always something for everyone. Remember that a woman wants to have an orgasm. And she can achieve it by you being, say, an outstanding pussy licker. Nobody to practice with? Well, find someone from craigslist or something and get some practice. Gain confidence this way and when you have enough of it, go to the real world and hit on girls. (Without practice, you have no confidence, you feel the way you feel, you downgrade yourself, and this is a vicious circle.) Just be pragmatic. Think your fingers as pleasure-giving devices for girls. Some will love that. Well, if, in addition, you're also interested in men, you have already doubled your chances for a date, right?

By admin at 13,Jul,15 16:26 other posts of admin 
There is no such thing as "too ugly for sex or love" there is only "too ugly to have sex or love with what you want". Lower your expectations and eventually you hit the level where you can find sex and love.

From what I've seen, many of poorly washed living in a moms basement guys complaining about no one loving them simply want to have sex with Pam Anderson and be loved by Kim Kardashian. And that's exactly their problem, not that they can not actually have sex with same poorly washed ugly girls from the neighborhood.

By #485312 at 13,Jul,15 05:43
Bill Cosby comes to mind for this question *lix*
By #481583 at 13,Jul,15 14:36
That's funny! Lol

By #356167 at 12,Jul,15 12:50
yep thats me in one. i never made love with anyone and i dont think i ever will. but hey thats just the way my cards have been dealt!
By #493361 at 12,Jul,15 15:09
But WHY do you feel that way?

By leopoldij at 12,Jul,15 15:22 other posts of leopoldij 
That's pretty bad man. Never say "this is the way my cats have been dealt". I'm sure you're wrong there. I'm pretty sure there's someone out there for you. But as long as you have this attitude, this person won't find you. We are our thoughts. Change the way you think and view yourself and all will change. Of course, this is easier did than done. For one reason, people around you see you are an obstacle because they don't like changes in others. But you can train yourself to ignore them. For another thing, changing your thoughts requires a huge amount of discipline. But that can be fun too.
By bella! at 12,Jul,15 15:55 other posts of bella! 
@ whtdouthink, leo is so right about his advice.

Begin by changing your "attitude" about yourself. Of course people are INITIALLY attracted visually, whether it be because you are GQ fine to look at, extremely tall, smell good, dressed to the 9's, etc. But once you grab someone's attention, there has to be more substance to you and confidence is SO sexy. Don't confuse being "cocky" with being confident.

You are only 27, yes their are 12 year olds that have already had sex but don't put so much pressure on yourself. When you find the right person, it's going to be all worth it!

Hey, leo, "this is the way my cats have been dealt"? It must be difficult playing poker in your country.....when you call your best hand, the cats prolly jump off the table.
By leopoldij at 12,Jul,15 17:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Hey I meant CARDS. Stupid phone. Twas a typo.

By #356167 at 12,Jul,15 16:50
Thanks leo i really appreciate your advice. I will try to change but its not going to be easy i know this. Who knows maybe there is someone out there for me!!!
By leopoldij at 12,Jul,15 17:21 other posts of leopoldij 
It's not "who knows". It is: I know. We know. Everybody knows. Yes, there's someone out there for you. Probably much closer than you think. I'm not bullshitting you, I'm not trying to make you feel good. I'm only telling you what is true. Chances are 99.99999999% that I'm right. Talking from very very very good experience.

By #311947 at 12,Jul,15 17:16
Bull shit. There is someone for everyone. Some people may be shy or what ever but if they can over come social anxieties and just make an effort to put themselves out there they will eventually find someone. Plus with all the dating sites out there, anyone can find some body. Every one deserves love. Or just a good orgasm. Preferably both,

By mr_blue at 12,Jul,15 15:40 other posts of mr_blue 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

Personality runs deep,looks are superficial....looks will fade,personality is who you are....

By t-rex at 12,Jul,15 13:08 other posts of t-rex 
I try to find good things in everyone, sometimes it's hard because we don't have a lot of time with so many, but I try to be positive . Even the people who are mean and disgusting have a good side if you can dig it out . Some people get so caught up in themselves, that they forget other peoples feelings .

By #6568 at 12,Jul,15 07:52
No, but sadly many people feel inadequate due to their looks or because of some defect that they believe makes it impossible for them to be loved or accepted by the opposite sex......and this prevents them from making connection with potential partners. Look around,...there are many such people.
By #493361 at 12,Jul,15 12:36
Wow that's exactly how I feel

Adult Discussion Forum