Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

New Gift Pictures!! What would you like as a gift???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #485312 at 14,Jul,15 12:38
ld like to see more sexually based pics or suggestive pics instead of the apple pies and globes...
Something like the big tongue of the rolling stones or an arse shot with a kiss mark on it...what about some sexy stockings and crutchless undies??? Or even some gifs with jiggling boobies or shaking dat arse....
What would you like as a gift on your page??? *lix*

Similar topics: 1.Small addition to the "Domination" game   2.*GIFT SUGGESTIONS*   3.Valentines day gift   4.Gift Ideas... One Last Shot LOL   5.Gift Wrapping My Penis  

New Comment

Comments:
By #460403 at 19,Jul,15 09:53
I'd suggest something like custom designed gifts, like you choose any pic you'd like to and then edit it and save it as a gift, that way you get to give away as many gifts as you'd like and how you like
Also, they shouldn't cost any points to send or destory
By bella! at 19,Jul,15 12:16 other posts of bella! 
An interesting concept but then how or what would you use the points that you earn or buy for?

By #485312 at 19,Jul,15 12:38
sounds good, they should just all cost minimum amount so we can share lots a day *lix*

By #396572 at 14,Jul,15 17:37
i would like a curly wurly. Or perhaps a Mars bar
By bella! at 14,Jul,15 17:44 other posts of bella! 
What the heck is a curly-wurly?
By jayman73 at 14,Jul,15 19:10 other posts of jayman73 
Curly Wurly is a brand of chocolate bar currently made by Cadbury UK and sold in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Malta, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Romania, South Africa, Malaysia, U.A.E and the United Kingdom. It was launched in the UK in 1970. Its shape resembles two flattened, intertwined serpentine strings. The bar is made of chocolate-coated caramel.

They're similiar to a Marathon Bar.

You can order them on Amazon.
By #396572 at 14,Jul,15 20:19
If i remember rightly, the ad went something like:
Curly wurly, wurly wurly
Curly wurly wurly wurly
Curly wurly, for me and you and you

They were very tasty.
--------------------------------------- added after 116 seconds

P.s. i would say they are more similar to a Twix than a Marathon, which contains peanuts
By bella! at 14,Jul,15 20:26 other posts of bella! 
bigg, I can only imagine you singing that right now. You make me smile!
By #396572 at 15,Jul,15 18:24
aw shucks
By bella! at 15,Jul,15 21:22 other posts of bella! 
Aww, you wonderful, sweet man.....

I guess I'm just used to the names of the candy that's offered in the States so the name Curly Wurly sounds peculiar to me.

I "HAD TO" Google hoping that I would hear the catchy jingle and I was surprised to find that there is a hair product called Curly Wurly as well. I did find an American guy who seems to You Tube European candy and found him discussing Curly Wurly candy bar.

Having read some internet descriptions on Curly Wurly, I was confused whether it was a chewy caramel or as one description mentioned, toffee. Back to You Tube, so he cuts open the wrapper and a piece slides out, not the entire bar. Obviously, the candy is firm enough that it can break. He tastes it and says it is quite chewy and reminds him of our candy, Milk Duds, but dlightly different. I believe that Milk Duds are made by the Hershey Company and of course, Curly Wurly is made by Cadbury. Bottom line, if it was available on our shelves, I think I would try it as I enjoy caramel. BUT, my all time favorite candy bar is a Zagnut, strange name but a good candy. The Zagnut bar has a crunchy, peanutty center and is coated with toasted coconut. They're hard to find ( I suspect they are not popular ) but they are so YUM!

By bella! at 14,Jul,15 20:25 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, jayman!

By shackles at 14,Jul,15 13:47 other posts of shackles 
I think they should use the pic of you bent over as a gift pic. I know I'd love that as a gift!
By #485312 at 14,Jul,15 14:12
ld like that too..wish we could send our own designs or have a bigger choice to select from *lix*

Adult Discussion Forum