pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

We're done!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by big9inch21 at 15,Jul,15 05:29  other posts of big9inch21
Spent $$$$ 1000's. on this site now? I thinking were done with it now ? Sorry about that admin? But your gonna lose your top payers right now! And won't even understand why??😜

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 02,Apr,19 18:29 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
you’re still here cunt

By big9inch21 at 17,Jul,15 18:22 other posts of big9inch21 
I apologize to admin and all the fine members of the site for my crazy ramblings the other night. I was blacking out drunk when I posted that and truly have no recollection of doing that or even understand what it meant myself? This is a good example of why not to post on the site when your BAC is over .24, yes I have a breathalyzer. It was all me and Sheri has no idea I even posted that, she wasn't the pleased with me that night as well. Again I apologize to admin & all, I meant no disrespect and is unlike my normal character here.
By admin at 18,Jul,15 22:42 other posts of admin 

By bella! at 15,Jul,15 13:25 other posts of bella! 
Not sure why this was dumpstered......

You have already found that you can chat freely with admin so I don't understand why you opened a thread that really says nothing. If you have ideas that are possible and positive, bounce them off of admin.

This thread seems so unlike you, perhaps it was written in haste or when your thoughts were scattered because it does not express what your concern is. If it's true that this is well thought out and that you've decided to leave, it will be unfortunate.
By JustWill at 15,Jul,15 22:51 other posts of JustWill 
It was probably dumpstered because it is derogatory regarding the site and admin.
By #460385 at 17,Jul,15 13:51
If they leave. We are gone too.
By JustWill at 17,Jul,15 16:51 other posts of JustWill 
I did not say that they should leave. I was only responding to bella's question about why this thread was sent to the dumpster.

By #316057 at 15,Jul,15 05:35
????????

By big9inch21 at 15,Jul,15 05:33 other posts of big9inch21 
Sorry about all that

Adult Discussion Forum