Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

long foreskin by hard erection

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by nice_dong at 19,Jan,10 16:25  other posts of nice_dong
My foreskin is so long, that by erection my penis-head is totaly close. Nothing pain, naturally normal. Who is interesting of this phenomen?

Similar topics: 1.How long is your foreskin   2.comparison between young and older cocks   3.Physsician Induced Erection   4.DICK CHEESE/SMEGMA! What are your thoughts and experiences? Do you try and build it up or struggle to keep it clean?   5.Foreskin size  

New Comment

Comments:
By #20115 at 20,Jul,13 01:52
I find this phenomenon very very interesting. So show as much covered cock as you can mate.

By #6568 at 19,Jan,10 17:24
I don't think it is a "phenomenon" I am like this and so are lots of men. I read an item on the web somewhere that claimed it to be "normal" for the glans to be uncovered by erection and "wrong" if it is not, requiring circumcision!!!

However, to my certain knowledge there are plenty of men who are still covered when erect and not because they are small or short in measurement either.

Your post made me realise that I don't have a pic of this on my site, so I may do one when I get a moment.
By #6568 at 07,Aug,10 08:28
[deleted image]
By #92207 at 07,Aug,10 12:10
Nice use of photoshop by oldbugle and he wonders why he is hated here
By #6568 at 07,Aug,10 18:08

There was NO editing of any kind in this shot bar some sharpening, so I can't think why you think there has been.....

.........Or, why I might be "hated here".....unless,

.............You are actually 'joanne'/'peter402' with yet another identity......

By bigone21 at 18,Jul,13 21:36 other posts of bigone21 
you are very right oldbugle! foreskin comes in all kinds of lenght, varying as much as dicklength! and hey, all is good, and all sizes and lenght has it's appeal!

my BF has a very long foreskin, can keep his long (20 cm) cock always covered (and also skin back if he likes to). mine comes free from most of the skin when erect, fine with me, i'm happy with the forekin we have!

in a country (USA) where in some people's minds EVERY cock needs circumcission, it's not a "different sound" to hear that a long foreskin needs to be cut-off..! DUHHH!

FORESKIN ROCKS!! it only takes an experienced witness to know that!!

By #323075 at 18,Jul,13 04:13
Mines too: [deleted image]

By #177288 at 18,Jul,13 03:16
Like this?
[deleted image]

By mzr at 16,Jul,13 08:27 other posts of mzr 
My Uncut Dick

By Sharkie at 15,Aug,10 07:03 other posts of Sharkie 
My foreskin is not that long but can still cover my head completely even if fully erect. I love that, on myself and other cocks.

By #7211 at 07,Aug,10 10:21
You guys with foreskins are so lucky!
By slipper at 09,Aug,10 18:13 other posts of slipper 
I could not agree more! There was a time in the US when VERY few missed the knife.

By slipper at 20,Jan,10 02:24 other posts of slipper 
I've fairly long skin and can be fully erect and have a hanging nipple (see my pix). The longer the skin the better, imho!
By slipper at 08,Aug,10 18:35 other posts of slipper 

By #95006 at 07,Aug,10 20:52
I remain covered when erect also. I've never had any reason to worry about it

By #1995 at 19,Jan,10 17:38
I love to see long foreskins, is yours long enough to cover my head if I dock with you
By slipper at 20,Jan,10 02:25 other posts of slipper 
If not, I've always gotcha covered, swallow!

Adult Discussion Forum