pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tried MFF but what happens in MMF?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #48694 at 19,Jan,10 22:03
Ive had many many MFF 3somes in my sex life but never a MMF 3some!

Im bi-curious n have never been with a man but have had many fantasies about it!

Would like to hear from anyone who has experienced this and would like to know how it played out n if u did it again,how ur partner reacted etc etc

feel free to ask me about my experiences

I look forward to ur replys

New Comment

Comments:
By Fixittight at 10,Feb,24 01:10 other posts of Fixittight 
Like you I'd experienced in my fair share of MFF. IN THE FIRST TIME CAME AROUND TO SHARE A WOMAN WITH ANOTHER MAN AND BRO HANDS DOWN WITH BY FAR BETTER IT WAS LIFE-CHANGING

By #516354 at 14,Apr,21 06:50
My ex wife(who was also my Mistress)and I used to cam our B.D.S.M sessions on an adult dating site.We met and became friends with a local guy(a Master) on there and would cam and chat with him.One evening,without me knowing, She invited him to our house and when He arrived I was ordered by my Mistress to strip.Although He had seen me naked on cam I found it humiliating to be stood there naked (except for my cock cage and collar)in person.I was tied face down by my wrists and ankles bent over a table.The Master then had sex with my Mistress with Her humiliating me by saying things like 'He's much bigger than you'(he was about 7.5 to 8ins to my 5ins)and 'He can last a lot longer than you' etc.When they had both had their orgasms my Mistress came over to me and shoved her dripping pussy in my face and ordered me to lick it clean.Once done She put her strap-on on and started to fuck me in the arse(She had used this before as well as dildos and butt plugs).The Master then shoved His cock in my mouth and told me to clean it and get it hard again.As She watched me sucking His cock my wife thought it funny and started laughing and calling me a 'sissy faggot'.Once I had got it hard He told my Mistress that He wanted to fuck my arse,so they swapped places and He gave my arse a good fucking.After He had cum in my arse I was released,cock cage removed and told to masturbate over the table whilst they watched.So I stood there cum dripping out of my arse masturbating(both laughing and making humiliating remarks at me) and when I had shot my load over the table,They ordered me to lick it all up.
Having His cock in my arse felt completely different to having the strap-on,dildos and butt pugs in there.It was warm and not cold like them for a start and seemed to move in and out differently,it was a great sensation.
We did it several more times with other Masters and She even once invited a Mistress over and also a Mistress and her male submissive.

By spermkiss at 10,Feb,10 06:49 other posts of spermkiss 
When I was in my early thirties and had been an out gay man for more than ten years, I had an affair with a woman. She knew I was gay and was totally cool with it (most women are, gay men turn them on). In any event, she and I had several MMF threesomes. One was particularly memorable because the other guy had never been with a man and was reluctant at first. However, in the course of the evening my lady friend excused herself and went to the kitchen for a snack. Once she was gone from the room, this guy went to town like you wouldn't believe. He French kissed and sucked cock like a champ. Later he said that since he had never been with a man before and may never again get the opportunity, he wanted to see what it was like.
By #48694 at 18,Feb,10 12:49
This is an amazing story thanks for sharing. I can relate to that guy. Cud even be me .
By spermkiss at 18,Feb,10 18:17 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, if you've never been with a man go for it if only to see what it's like. Having sex with a man or even having an affair with a man is NOT going to turn you gay. Your sexual orientation is wired into your brain and it cannot be changed. Look at me, I'm as gay as they come and I've had sex with women and even had an affair with a woman as I mentioned above. That didn't turn me straight. As an added bonus, having gay experience is a MAJOR BABE MAGNET.
As I said above most women are turned on by gay or bisexual men. Another fun story I like telling is about a macho redneck guy who was getting on me about me about being gay. He said I didn't know how to "handle women".
I retorted "Ha! I've turned down more women than you've ever had!"
By #48694 at 19,Feb,10 03:21
I wouldn't pass up the chance of being with a man n turning gay isn't a worry for me!
By spermkiss at 20,Feb,10 07:40 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm really happy your head is in such a good place. You're secure with your own sexuality but you're open to experiencing different things. Good for you. Go for some gay experience, it'll make you a better lover with women and it'll make you a better person. I'm glad I experienced my affair with a woman. I felt a kinship with heterosexual men I had never known before. Warmest regards, spermkiss.
By #48694 at 23,Feb,10 02:27
Thanks for the positive words! Im open to anything at the moment and will keep u informed as n when things develop! Thanks so much for the input. Greatly appreciated!
By spermkiss at 11,Mar,10 07:26 other posts of spermkiss 
You know, philc, in my previous remarks I got so busy telling my stories that I never answered your question about what we did. Here goes. In every case, everybody kissed everybody else. Some of the guys were reluctant at first because they had never kissed a guy, but they all came around. Once they got started, there was no holding them back. Both the lady and I sucked the other guy's dick. All but one of the other guys also sucked my dick. Most of them were first time cocksuckers, but except for that one guy who didn't, once they got started they really went to town. The other guy and I took turns eating the lady's pussy, and took turns fucking her. Also, she'd usually take both dicks at once, one in her pussy and one in her mouth. Then we'd switch positions. One of the guys wanted me to fuck him in the ass while the lady sucked his dick. (A LOT of straight guys like to be fucked in the ass. Indeed, we gay men often joke with ourselves about how many straight guys like to be fucked, but that's another story.) That was the only ass fucking that I did in my MMF threesomes. There are a lot of photos on this site and elsewhere of a woman with a dick in her ass and a second in her pussy, so I know it happens. It just never happened to me. Well, that about covers it. Drop me a note if you want to know more.

By #24286 at 03,Feb,10 12:55
The first time it happened i was fucking a girl when her ex (i think) came in. I thought there was going to be trouble but he just took his clothes off and stuck his dick in her mouth and gave me the "thumbs up". Anyway, he was fucking her while i rubbed her clit when his dick slipped out and slid across my hand, without thinking i took hold of it and guided him back in. Again i thought "trouble", again the "thumbs up". That was it, green light, a "proper" threesome, touching, stroking, sucking and poking wherever it felt good without trying to avoid contack with another man. Sucking eachothers cocks while the girl watched us, playing with herself, sucking his cock straight out of her asshole, 3 way cum swapping. GIVE ME MORE!
By #43515 at 04,Feb,10 18:39
Great story, sounds like a lot of erotic fun.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 23,Jan,10 00:21 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
IF I RECALL. WE GET NAKED. SHE SUCKS BOTH OF OUR COCKS A BIT UNTILL ONE WANTS TO FUCK THEN SHE KEEPS SUCKING WHIL GETTING IT FROM THE REAR. WE SWITCH OFF FUCKING AND GETTING SUCKED OFF. EVENTUALLY WE HAVE TO TRY DOUBLE ASS CUNT PENETRATION. THIS IS AKWARD. UNLESS BOTH MEN HAVE VERY LONG COCKS. ONE MAN LAYS DOWN AND SHE IMPALES HER PUSSY ON HIM LAYS DOWN AND THE OTHER GUY FUCKS HER ASS. SOMEBODY IS GETTING A AKWARD ANGLE THERE

By #1995 at 21,Jan,10 21:43
You lucky fella, I so want to experience 3 somes, either mmf, mff or mmm. Please tell me how you manage to get in to 3 somes. I have not had any luck so far, possibly because I am 60
By #3997 at 22,Jan,10 15:42
I'm hoping to convince the wife soon to engage in a mmf, hopefully soon

Adult Discussion Forum