Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

cock extenders

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #1237 at 01,Sep,15 19:17
Is 4 7/8" penis small and should I buy a cock extender like this? Girls ever use one?

Rbenxia Very Soft Silicone Stretchy Full Cover Penis Condom Cock Ring Control Ring Cock Sleeve Erection Condom Penis Extensions Penis Enlargement Cover Diameter 3.5cm

only registered users can see external links

Similar topics: 1.PENIS EXTENDERS!?!?!?   2.Cock photo contest !   3.I need help getting a bigger dick!!!!!D:   4.Big Cock and fondling it   5.Do penis pumps and extenders work?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 01,Sep,15 19:28 other posts of spermkiss 
Don't bother. Four and seven-eighths inches is a bit on the low end of average size, but it's big enough to get the job done. Women derive almost all of their sexual pleasure from stimulation to the clitoris which is right at the vaginal opening. Hell, I've brought women to climax with my tongue and that's a lot smaller than even the smallest dick. And I'm the biggest fag in the world.
By #485312 at 02,Sep,15 04:38
yeah but some of us just love a big cock filling too. clitoral orgasms are easy to have, l like the full on cock filled orgasms more...everyones different, did you ask your girl what she wanted??? she might like you just the way you are *lix*
By #1237 at 08,Sep,15 15:19
How should I ask her?
By spermkiss at 08,Sep,15 17:56 other posts of spermkiss 
In English, unless you and she communicate better in some other language. Just come right out and tell her that you're concerned that your endowment might not be enough to satisfy her and your thinking about getting a cock extender and see what she has to say. Honesty is the best policy.

Adult Discussion Forum