Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

SYC Discussion Forum??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #420420 at 11,Sep,15 03:49
So if I go to SYC, seeing all the beautiful ladies, I click the 'discussion forum' and I get SYD discussion forum!! WTF?? I was looking for what the ladies had to say, about, uh, THEIR perspective, about THEM, not dicks? WHY ISN'T THERE A FEMALE-FOCUSED DISCUSSION FORUM on SYC???

Similar topics: 1.Are you ready for this one ???   2.Forum / Discussion / Stories etc.   3.*** Your "PROFILE NAME" and how you came up with it ***   4.Spice up DISCUSSION forum   5.Showyourcunt needs its own Discussion Forum!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 16,Sep,15 18:12 other posts of JustWill 
What would be the point?
Much like what happens here, an SYC forum would just consist of a bunch of guys writing "I want to wreck that pussy!"...no matter what topic the ladies post.

By #472683 at 11,Sep,15 05:12
The men and ladies share a forum.
By #420420 at 16,Sep,15 02:31
And the consensus is that women sharing the men's forum is 'good enough'? I would have thought that the ladies would have preferred their own. . .
By thesevenpointfive at 16,Sep,15 14:59 other posts of thesevenpointfive 
The percentage of women to men is so low, that women are better here, if they had their own forums, then why would they want men on them.

By #485312 at 11,Sep,15 07:46
tell us whats on your mind or what you'd like us share...you might find it in our blogs whats on our minds *lix*
By #420420 at 16,Sep,15 02:33
Blogs? Don't mean to sound stupid, but I never saw any blogs.
By #485312 at 16,Sep,15 05:33
directly above your name on the tabs across the page, 2nd from the right, you haven't written in yours yet, but you can check out others if your like a read *lix*

Adult Discussion Forum