Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

My size

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by No_body_ at 11,Sep,15 09:06  other posts of No_body_
I would like to hear your opinions on my size. I have always felt small even though my measurements are around average, my dick just seems like it's the size that most people call small. I'm ok with it though, it works well and it grows to a decent size, so it's not a huge deal just another guy with an obsession of size I guess. Just tell me what you think please.

Similar topics: 1.Pic size   2.Dick size vs. Shoe size   3.Ladies: Rate my penis size   4.poll: size related to success   5.am i a decent size  

New Comment

Comments:
By casado at 20,Nov,23 19:35 other posts of casado 

--------------------------------------- added after 25 seconds

16cm duro e 6cm mole

By bella! at 29,Jan,16 14:03 other posts of bella! 
MySize, ahh, MySize! Definitely a good guy, took a lot of crap from the site Turd which caused him to leave abruptly.
By Dev01 at 03,Dec,21 21:51 other posts of Dev01 
MySize was an excellent member
By bella! at 03,Dec,21 23:05 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, I'm glad we are in agreement! MySize was definitely a good guy, says both you and I!
By Dev01 at 03,Dec,21 23:57 other posts of Dev01 
I'm sure he will see this and agree aswell
By Sir-Skittles at 06,Dec,21 22:42 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By #1102 at 03,Dec,21 05:58
iam 6.5 hard 2.5 soft

By #580165 at 05,Mar,19 08:12
ou look completly normal. And besides this: seize does not matter (at least if You are into women)...

By #560627 at 26,Feb,19 06:52
I'm 3 soft. 6&1/2 Hard

By justlooking123 at 29,Jan,16 13:44 other posts of justlooking123 
You have nothing to worry about size wise, you have a fantastic dick when it gets hard, very nicely shaped.

You may be small when soft, but that means nothing. A lot of guts that are bigger when soft don't get much bigger when hard.

By spermkiss at 12,Sep,15 20:44 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, I just went to your page and looked over your photos. I even made a comment on one. So you want to know what I think about your size. OK, here goes.

Soft, your dick is indeed on the small side. I referred to it as a micro in my comment, but actually it's not really that small. But it indeed smaller than most men's soft dicks. It is indeed a grower as it grows to about average when hard.

More important than size are shape and proportion and you have both in spades. A well shaped glans and good proportion between glans size and shaft length and diameter. All told, a really attractive penis. Thanks for showing.

Now about your remark "...just another guy with an obsession of size..." Well, that will put you in the company of over ninety-five percent of men. Almost all men, no matter what size dick they have, spend a lot of time thinking about their own size and the size of every other man. It's a guy thing.

By _avg_ at 12,Sep,15 19:07 other posts of _avg_ 
Well, I think...

1. Size doesn't really matter unless you're incredibly big or ridiculously small
2. When it comes to size, girth is more important than length
3. Your perception of your size is partially a function of selection bias: you're remembering all the big ones and ignoring the many, many more smaller guys. It's not always intentional and we're all guilty of it from time to time
4. Did I mention that size doesn't really matter? There's nothing you can do about your size anyway, so there's really no point fretting about it.

By pifad at 12,Sep,15 16:33 other posts of pifad 
Still can't figure out why you think your cock is smells. Looks perfect to me and has a sexy curve to it too.
By bella! at 12,Sep,15 18:06 other posts of bella! 
Oh, my friend, pifad! Don't you just h.ate the auto correct on spelling. Smell, small....the correct vowel makes a big difference.
By pifad at 12,Sep,15 18:23 other posts of pifad 
hahaha yeah bella. I'm embarrassed

By thesevenpointfive at 11,Sep,15 17:08 other posts of thesevenpointfive 
Looks fine to me

By #496561 at 11,Sep,15 15:58
I wouldn't worry about anything. Your dick is just fine.

Adult Discussion Forum