Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Relation between deep penetration and a boy baby ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #497509 at 11,Sep,15 16:20
After having 3 daughters, my wife and me wanted to have a boy ****. So I searched many literatures and found written somewhere that deep penetration at a suitable day will increase the chance of a boy ****. So we decided for it. So on a proper day, I put a pillow beneath her waist ask her to open her legs. I put my dick and thrust in her with maximum pressure. She felt me upto her chest and cried. I discharged in her with full pressure and lied on her some time. This time my wife gave the birth of a boy ****.
.. Does any body has such experience ?

Similar topics: 1.Penetration Pix   2.Pain in penetration after long gap   3.Deep Penetration   4.baby oil   5.Baby dick  

New Comment

Comments:
By #497648 at 14,Sep,15 13:22
I always had deep penetration, but my wife got girls and boys
By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 14:51
Deep penetration does not guarantee a boy but in increases the chance of a boy.. You got 50%success.

By JeffinKS at 14,Sep,15 12:21 other posts of JeffinKS 
the sperm that combine to make a female, swim faster than the sperm that combine to make a male. deep penetration at first ejaculation will help ensure a male ****....
By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 12:32
I think you are right.

By #496814 at 14,Sep,15 10:51
I wanted a girl and in order to have one, I stood on my hands for an hour before copulation so that the heavier sperm (x-chromosomed) got near the sperm-tube. Then during copulation I started singing because Ive read somewhere that juvenile girls like singing more than boys. Then during orgasm I pressed hard on my urethra halfway through as to not let the male sperm out, which I had seperated from the female-sperm before.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Needless to say, due to this excessive, thorough and scientivicly proven method of selecting the right sperm, I got a girl.
By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 12:32
I think deep penetration is commonly practiced . It certainly, does increase the chance of a boy ****

By #496814 at 14,Sep,15 10:58
I wonder however how Darwins theory relates to your situation..

By #451452 at 14,Sep,15 07:46
My unofficial and mostly annecdotal research indicates a strong correlation between whether the man comes first and the woman second or not at all and the baby being a boy. When the man comes after the woman climaxes it usually leads to a girl. This allegedly is caused by the effect of the change in the Ph of the vagina when a woman climaxes and the effect that the Ph change has on the life span and motility of male producing sperm.
By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 09:39
How reliable is this research. I think more data may be required to reach a conclusion.

By #57759 at 11,Sep,15 18:51
I use your method and got two boys
By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 05:19
I think I works.

Adult Discussion Forum