Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

subtle photos...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #452019 at 28,Sep,15 18:47
okay i'm pretty sure that this will be a stretch for this site but does anyone have some subtle photos? you know, softly lit, maybe in shadow? there was a guy on here who had a seriously erotic photo of himself with a fab shadow falling across his body from a venetian blind, i can't do it justice if i describe it as 'striped' but trust me it was hugely erotic. perhaps a nice b&w shot of you face down on a bed, couch, floor? someone on here must be able to manage something!? or are you all only able to shoot simple crotch shots?

Similar topics: 1.Fans of Bernd8888's photos   2.When You Take Photos Of Yourself , Do you Keep Them After Posting   3.So....   4.Am I a pervert if I'm a faggot?   5.Wife's Subtle Fetish  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 02,Apr,16 15:23 other posts of leopoldij 
Subtle artsy
/xcwe6xs4xhwipic.html
--------------------------------------- added after 37 seconds

[deleted image]

By jayman73 at 30,Sep,15 02:23 other posts of jayman73 
Here's a little something in my collection.

By #485312 at 02,Dec,15 05:46
the thinker? you look like a greek statue jayman...always super sexy *lix*

By #143536 at 02,Oct,15 19:02
You might like Mylicker's page

By #143536 at 02,Oct,15 13:38
Check out. Yimmy's page

By #482162 at 30,Sep,15 23:52
This is a recent one using just sunlight through a window. Is this the general idea?
[deleted image]

By Ravioli_Max at 30,Sep,15 16:48 other posts of Ravioli_Max 

By #143536 at 30,Sep,15 14:32
You may want to check out Vazsony's page
By #452019 at 30,Sep,15 15:09
mmm, thank you!

[deleted image]
By #143536 at 30,Sep,15 16:17
I figured you'd like that

By spermkiss at 30,Sep,15 00:40 other posts of spermkiss 
By #452019 at 30,Sep,15 14:01
duff link
By spermkiss at 30,Sep,15 16:12 other posts of spermkiss 
Alas, this is not the photo I was trying to post. I must have goofed.

By spermkiss at 28,Sep,15 19:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, I know the photo you mean. And no, I don't think it's a stretch for this site at all.

Sure, this site is mostly photos that are blatantly sexual, a hard dick squirting jizz or a wet pussy opened wide and ready. And there is nothing wrong with that. Sex is good.

But I've also seen numerous photos that blurred the line between erotic and fine art. (If there is such a line.) Museum quality work. And when I see such work I say so.
By #452019 at 28,Sep,15 20:32
firstly did i say that there was anything wrong with blatantly sexual? or that sex was bad? i just suggested that it might be nice to see something different, where someone has given the scene or setting some thought.

perhaps you could post some of the photos you've seen on here that may fall into the category i suggested in this thread? i can't say that i've seen many on here other than the photo i mentioned and so it would be good to be proved wrong.
By spermkiss at 28,Sep,15 22:50 other posts of spermkiss 
No, you did not and I did not mean to imply that you had.

OK, you want examples, some that come readily to mind are the pictures of handheldguy2. He has four pages of them and not all are fine art quality, but many are. He is a master in the use of shadow and light, his pictures have good composition and many have a sense of drama and excitement. I'd post examples with this note, but I don't know how. (Though I know it can be done.)
By #452019 at 29,Sep,15 15:05
will take a look at handheldguy2... thank you

mmm see what you mean, this is getting there...

[deleted image]
By bella! at 29,Sep,15 20:53 other posts of bella! 
handheldguy2 has some great pictures posted in his gallery! Another member that had some hot pictures was shorttop!
By spermkiss at 30,Sep,15 00:32 other posts of spermkiss 
He was one of my best buds here on SYD, but alas he left.
By bella! at 30,Sep,15 01:39 other posts of bella! 
shorttop? If you're speaking of shorttop, he posted an anonymous message on my wall. He's hurting.....

By #496814 at 29,Sep,15 08:21
I've had photo's in the past of a shadow of my cock, nicely done with the light, some nice poses (bodyshot underneath a shower for instance), or some weird ideas for using that bodypart as a useful object, like a candleholder (see pic) or booksupport. But these pics got less views, by a far. Besides, it takes someone else to do really good pics, like Leopold said, and thats not the best combination with hornyness.
By #452019 at 29,Sep,15 15:08
nude pics do not require you to be either a, horny or b, hard, it's actually quite easy to take an extremely erotic photo of yourself of you want to or more importantly 'thought' to, however most guys and it seems the majority on this site are quite happy with an android cock selfie.
By #496814 at 29,Sep,15 20:12
No, but taking these kind of pics usually has that effect on me. I have a few sunbathing outside nude, but as said these pics got much fewer views. Guess, unfortunately you're one of the few who come here for the artistical nudes too.

By #143536 at 29,Sep,15 23:40
And not that you're required to be horny, but for most guys we like to be in that mood before even taking pictures. Being horny is kinda what gives you the idea to take the pic.

By leopoldij at 28,Sep,15 22:59 other posts of leopoldij 
It's a good idea and fair request. However, many people, including myself, take the pics themselves and, often , when having sex. It's very difficult to take a quality erotic photo this way. If I had the possibility of taking pics of others, then I'd be careful and inventive. But if you only have one hand available and just yourself then it's hard. About the women I take pics of, I never had the chance to take pics of them naked outside the time when we have sex. Typically, it's impossible to convince them to pose. When we have sex, I use the camera as a sex toy. When they're horny, the consent to a pic or two but otherwise it's a constant no. I often thought about what you are asking for but it's simply hard. For me. Other people might have other circumstances but most, I think, don't.
By spermkiss at 28,Sep,15 23:29 other posts of spermkiss 
"I use the camera as a sex toy." Pal, you got that right! People, men and women both, can be so uptight about their bodies and sex, but get out a camera and they'll show everything and do anything.
By leopoldij at 28,Sep,15 23:40 other posts of leopoldij 
Some of the women I have sex with get into the mood when I film them play with themselves. The trick is to do it when they're already horny. Before that, it's not easy. Also: I like watching myself masturbate.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Of course, some may actually use it as an actual sex toy. ...
only registered users can see external links
By #452019 at 29,Sep,15 15:05
i'm wasn't seeking or suggesting 'artful' photos of people engaging in sex, obviously that would normally require another to take the photos. all i requested was that on the odd occasion a guy might actually attempt to create something erotic or artistic thru position, lighting, place, etc. rather than just sticking their phone in front of their groin. it's really not that hard to achieve!
By leopoldij at 29,Sep,15 18:56 other posts of leopoldij 
OK, I understand. Was I helpful, however, by locating the pics of the "zebra guy"? Was that what you meant?

By bella! at 29,Sep,15 20:50 other posts of bella! 
I agree with you, ultra-violet! Much of the SYD membership seems to think that the bigger, the harder cock is what the membership desires to see. Personally, I like to see bulges, flaccid cocks, things that make me think yumm........I want more!

By leopoldij at 28,Sep,15 23:14 other posts of leopoldij 
Here's the guy you mentioned

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Thanks to licksipsuckit for posting them here: /forum/thread.php?id=24002#16

By #482683 at 28,Sep,15 18:58
I will give that a try if you wouldn't mind taking a look at it when I post it!

Adult Discussion Forum