Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Panty sizes for men

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #321462 at 11,Oct,15 22:20
Hey Guys,

For those of you who are into cross dressing, how do you know what size panty to buy for yourself. I am a size small boxer brief. I bought a size small boyleg the other day and it felt like my twig and berries were being closed in a vice grip.

I have a 30 to 32 waist. What size panties should I be buying?

Thanks guys!

Similar topics: 1.Panty, etc,, Under male clothing   2.panty pics   3.post your panty shots !!!   4.best panty shot.   5.panty sniffer  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136638 at 21,Oct,15 18:09
First of all you NEED to know your MALE size. But, your size will be more complicated than a woman's. Men have "more cargo" than a woman. Yet woman have wider hips and smaller waist.

Here is a chart that we have come up with. A few fellow men wearing panties have helped out to test this chart.

What we have found is the following. (Including your extra gear)

A Small size 5 is MALE waist size 24-28

A Medium Size 6 is MALE waist size 28-32

A Large Size 7 is MALE waist size 32-36

A Extra Large 8 is MALE size 36-42

Each company makes their sizes different. We have all heard a female go OMG I KNOW I can wear a size 6 whats wrong have I gained weight or something. Each clothing, manufacturer makes their clothes according to their own rules. this guide here is JUST a general guideline that we have researched with other men who wear panties. Sometimes it takes a few times of buying certain sizes to get the right size but even the you can be surprised because one manufactures size large is different than another panty manufactures size large.

Check out our profile for more about us.
By #143536 at 21,Oct,15 19:17

Adult Discussion Forum