Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

anyone line thongs?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by horny_col at 13,Oct,15 21:17  other posts of horny_col
i like wearing mens thongs - anyone here like?

Similar topics: 1.ASS & THONGS   2.guys wearing thongs   3.Your best line....   4.Sniffing wife,s girl friends thongs   5.wearing thongs/panites  

New Comment

Comments:
By Jamie at 11,Dec,22 20:38 other posts of Jamie 
No.
By #275407 at 14,Dec,22 05:20
I caught Jamie trying on my thongs
By Jamie at 14,Dec,22 12:50 other posts of Jamie 

By Jublad36 at 11,Dec,22 20:21 other posts of Jublad36 
Yep, wear them everyday myself.

By #497672 at 14,Oct,15 11:43
I have always worn them other than when I wear no underwear, which is far more often than when I wear thongs
By spermkiss at 14,Oct,15 15:50 other posts of spermkiss 
Same here, except when I'm wearing a suit. Then I wear silk boxers.
By #497672 at 15,Oct,15 16:02
I mostly don't wear underwear at any time. Glad to see we think alike
By spermkiss at 15,Oct,15 20:08 other posts of spermkiss 
Commando is the way to go and the ONLY way to go with short pants, especially short shorts. When the breezes blow up thru the leg openings and over the equipment it feels so nice. And of course there is there the fun of "accidentally" exposing oneself when you sit, stoop or squat.

Unfortunately, however, I'm a major pre-cum leaker. Not much of a problem with washable pants as it readily washes out (no hot water!), but it doesn't dry clean out. That's why the silk boxers with a suit. Feels like commando.

By #220845 at 15,Oct,15 17:19
Me too

By #455846 at 14,Oct,15 18:57
they re great to swim in and great to wear but why line them ? because because thats what i thought this topic was about . Most of my thongs are lined and I have removed the lining in a few just to see what it feels like. I think nice fitting jock straps or comando feels better though by choice

By #68656 at 14,Oct,15 12:44
Here Down Under "thongs" are footwear and are worn on our feet.
We do not wear our footwear as underwear as that would be both silly and impractical.
By spermkiss at 14,Oct,15 17:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Come on John. I've seen so many photos of Aussie men with their swim briefs pushed into their ass cracks so their cheeks are exposed. And I've seen thong swim suits for sale in shops in Sydney.

Or do you only go to the nude beaches? Hey, that's cool. Nude is best.

By cumonme1 at 14,Oct,15 12:34 other posts of cumonme1 
I like thongs, i prefer the string thongs as the larger strap going up the ass crack can get uncomfortable.
By spermkiss at 14,Oct,15 15:51 other posts of spermkiss 
That's interesting because I'm just the opposite. I like a nice inch wide strap in my ass crack.

Adult Discussion Forum