Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Why Does Anyone Listen to JohnS???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #495558 at 20,Oct,15 05:24
I am totally serious. This guy personifies hypocrite at best. In fact, I would say he takes about 10% (and that is being generous) and then forms what he believes is accurate information to spread here.

Then, he tries to line up weak minded people to sell this BS.. Good thing about JohnS is he couldn't sell pussy in a lumberjack camp.

Wake up and realize this guy is a fucking fraud and blatant liar. The only one you should listen to regarding site issues in admin.. That is NOT JohnS. I would seriously pay good money to see this clown attend a business meeting.

The pretend internet shit doesn't count old man.

Similar topics: 1.listen up!   2.ur sex song   3.Noisey neighbours.   4.JohnS, could you please shut up sometimes?   5.In Honor of John's Memory!  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 10,Nov,15 00:15 other posts of bella! 
To answer your question, "Why Does Anyone Listen to JohnS???", it's only because they're hoping to get a fresh bowl of water. Woof, woof......
By JustWill at 10,Nov,15 03:34 other posts of JustWill 
This is clearly another example of your prejudice against Australians! Because...um...Australians drink water. (Don't they?)
By bella! at 10,Nov,15 14:35 other posts of bella! 
Don't ask me about Australians as I am not the Resident Representative of All Things Australian.

The Resident Representative of All Things Australian seems to be the part time Minister of Many Things Relevant to the Motor City.

By #495558 at 04,Nov,15 19:25
Found this online:

only registered users can see external links

Employers:
The biggest employers of movie theater projectionists in 2011 were motion pictures and video industries, states the BLS. They contained over 93 percent of the 8,890 positions, with average wages of $22,040 per year, or $10.60 per hour. However, the highest salaries were with museum, historical sites and similar institutions, at a mean $29,030 annually, or $13.96 hourly. Employers require no formal education for the job. According to ONET OnLine, almost half had less than a high school diploma, with the other half having a high school diploma. Projectionists learn their skills as they work from more experienced workers.

Part 2:

The end is near!

An excerpt, but you can cut and paste the whole thing. I mean, if you ran out of ammo and can't shoot yourself tonight. It is really that boring...

only registered users can see external links slate.com/articles/arts/movies/2010/12/the_end.html

But these days, stripping is thriving while projectionists have fallen on hard times. In an age when studios claim that box-office salvation will be found in new projection technology like Imax and 3-D, projectionists themselves are facing complete and total annihilation.

Rivierzo is an executive board member of Local 306 in New York City, the last uncombined projectionists union in the country. At the height of its power in the '40s and '50s, it had 3,000 members. These days, it's down to 400, and that number's dropping fast, which makes no sense because currently there are more theater screens in the United States than at any other point in history.

But nowhere is technology eliminating the need for human labor faster than in motion-picture projection. From the birth of cinema until the 1960s, the system was the same: Every projection booth had two reel-to-reel projectors with carbon arc light sources. The movie would start playing on one machine, and the projectionist's job was to watch for the changeover cues: usually a small circle or an X in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

"You see those cues all your life," Ramos says. "Some people know what they are, and some people don't. There's two of them: There's the machine cue, and you already have your reel threaded up to seven or eight on the countdown reel, and when you see the first one, you hit the switch and the second machine starts to run, and when you see the second cue, you step on the pedal or flip a switch, and this projector shuts down and that one starts up. If you do it smooth, it's seamless; if you do it wrong, it f---s up."

Getting a lamp that was bright enough to throw a projected image onto a screen hundreds of feet away was a huge problem, and the first solution was the carbon arc. Two carbon electrodes are brought together, they touch and are then pulled apart, creating a brightly burning arc. The strong, steady light would bounce off a reflector and toward the lens.

"You had to keep them a certain distance from each other," Ramos says. "There were mechanisms in there that moved the rods, but they weren't always reliable because a lot of these machines were really old. The bigger theaters had thicker arcs, and the smaller ones had smaller arcs, and we would monitor it. All the theaters had two lines drawn on the ceiling because the reflection would hit the ceiling, too, and when you saw that the light was going off the ceiling lines, you would have to adjust it."

Then, in the late '60s, projectors started switching to xenon bulbs. These were expensive, sometimes running up to $1,000 each, but they provided a strong, steady light source that didn't need to be monitored. And for Rivierzo, this was the beginning of the end.
By bella! at 04,Nov,15 23:25 other posts of bella! 
Wow! Who knew the skills needed!?

So the projectionist sits in a dark booth, looks for the "x" or circle in the upper right hand corner and switched on the second projector? Sounds like a job for someone that is detailed oriented, someone who could later go on to become a SYD/SYC fake hunter. Hey, is it possible that he sees an "x" or a circle in member's pictures which switches him into an "on mode"?
By #495558 at 05,Nov,15 19:36
I think never got the Xenon bulb upgrade and was rendered useless back in '78
By bella! at 05,Nov,15 21:33 other posts of bella! 

Hey, in my opinion, my public posts beat HIS esoteric, blah, blah, blah, type of private messages that he sends to various members about me.

By bella! at 27,Oct,15 17:48 other posts of bella! 
It beats the crap out of me! The poor old fool isn't capable of telling the truth.
By #495558 at 28,Oct,15 15:10
This guy redefines what a horrible life really means.

I think a great percentage of his worthless time left on Earth is looking at his Word of the Day subscriptions. Then trying to incorporate these words into this posts. Sadly, many think this guy is actually intelligent. But you REALLY need to ask yourself who poses naked with his dogs?

Must be nice to ride shotgun on the success of others your whole life.

BTW- most of the movie theaters are trending towards self serve/self checkout for concessions. That is the wave of the future. What will this poor sod do for work?
By #23212 at 30,Oct,15 07:40
What do movie theater concessions becoming self-serve etc., have to do with movie theater projectionists?

By bella! at 20,Oct,15 05:40 other posts of bella! 
The sad thing is I believe that JohnS actually believes the lies he spreads.

I'm sure that there is a name for "it" and maybe TheUnicorn can help me out,..... Other than being a pathological liar, what is the proper term that describes someone that actually believes that the lies that they spew are the honest to goodness truth?
By #472683 at 20,Oct,15 09:23
A sociopath
By bella! at 20,Oct,15 10:50 other posts of bella! 
Thanks, Steffi, yes, sociopath is a label/name but I thought I heard another term.
By JustWill at 20,Oct,15 12:38 other posts of JustWill 
Perhaps you are looking for Pathological Liar?
The described trait is also common with people who have Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
By bella! at 20,Oct,15 13:12 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, yes, JohnS IS a pathological liar but no, that's not it.

Maybe it's a term that has to do with just one lie and for heaven's sake, when JohnS moves his lips and/or fingers across the keyboard, well, you get where I'm going.....

Say that I tell people that I'm adopted and I say it so many times and for over a long period of time that in my mind, it becomes my truth. Is there are word for that?
By JustWill at 20,Oct,15 16:18 other posts of JustWill 
I found this definition for Compulsive Liar and thought I'd share:

"A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (unlike sociopaths), rather they simply lie out of habit—an automatic response which is hard to break."
By bella! at 20,Oct,15 17:49 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, TheUnicorn, Steffi and alexblue, those are all clinical descriptions of a lyin' screwball or whack-a-doodle and those words are much easier for me to remember!

By mr_blue at 20,Oct,15 14:53 other posts of mr_blue 

By JustWill at 20,Oct,15 12:34 other posts of JustWill 
A sociopath is always aware that they are lying. They just use the lies to manipulate others, but don't actually believe them as they tell them.

By mr_blue at 20,Oct,15 09:24 other posts of mr_blue 
A Fox news reporter !?!
By JustWill at 20,Oct,15 12:38 other posts of JustWill 

By #495558 at 20,Oct,15 13:34
Agree Bella...

Perhaps he is the founding member of the Lonely Hearts Club. Dedicated to being bitter and miserable. With great efforts to bring others down to their level of misery and despair
By bella! at 20,Oct,15 13:57 other posts of bella! 
I'm sure that he is a very lonely man.

Can you imagine in your working career spending 40 hours a week, by yourself, in a projectionists booth ( or whatever it is called ) day after day, year after year? Then when that part of your day is over, going home to a couple of dogs? It's apparent that he doesn't interact well with real people but he might be a decent dog whisperer. I wonder if Adelaide is comparable to the State's Alcatraz Island, a place where Oz sends their castoffs?
By #495558 at 21,Oct,15 02:44
He worked in a movie theater?? Holy shit!!!
By bella! at 21,Oct,15 06:34 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, dreams really can come true when you believe in yourself!
By #495558 at 21,Oct,15 11:59
All this time he hasn't tried to provide some popcorn or a drink to anyone here.. RUDE
By bella! at 21,Oct,15 15:20 other posts of bella! 
So you're the person that leans toward popcorn with free refills? Myself, I love jujubes!
By #495558 at 21,Oct,15 17:28
Popcorn is okay times.. More of a licorice fan. Do you think he was required to work the concession stand when it got really busy???
By bella! at 21,Oct,15 21:56 other posts of bella! 
The management staff may have tried him behind the concession stand but most likely, they didn't want to take the chance of patrons complaining about dog hair in their popcorn.

By #472683 at 21,Oct,15 20:18
I'm partial to Sno-Caps.
By bella! at 21,Oct,15 21:49 other posts of bella! 
I was thinking about those, too! I might be mistaken, seems to me that the movie theater was the only place you could find Sno-caps. I leaned toward Jujubes as a k!d because I had, and still do, have a tendency to crunch up hard candy, thus making noise. You can't do that to a Jujube and they would last for the entire movie. Of course I had my hand in the popcorn but I still preferred my Jujubes!

Adult Discussion Forum