She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

UK is for sale.......

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by mr_blue at 22,Oct,15 12:52  other posts of mr_blue
The UK government has struck a deal with France's EDF (ECIFY) and China General Nuclear Power Corporation (CGN) to build a new nuclear plant at Hinkley Point in southwest England. CGN will own 33.5% of the $27 billion project.

The deals are the centrepiece of Chinese President Xi Jinping's visits to the UK this week, which British Prime Minister David Cameron has hailed as marking a "golden era" in the relationship between the two countries.

The British government says the construction and operation of the Hinkley Point plant will create thousands of jobs and boost energy security.

But the decision to open up such a sensitive area of infrastructure to China is proving controversial.

The Times newspaper reported that senior UK military and security officials have warned that China's involvement "could pose a security risk."

The UK Government just sold out it's people for a quick buck....

Nuclear power in the hands of the Chinese....on my doorstep.....looks like we are China's bitch now.....

Wtf has happened to the UK....UK politicians jumping at trade deals with these human rights offenders...
What happened to principles and protecting your own countries interests ?....What a joke....

Tax dodging by Starbucks,Amazon,Google etc.....The UK is a fucking laughing stock,and our politicians are gutless charlatans....

Our welfare system is being bled dry by immigrants who haven't paid fuck all into our tax system,these are not political asylum seekers ,just people from other parts of the EU (FUCKING JOKE THAT IS)....

What's the point to my rant? I dunno...There's nothing United about the UK,and I don't see too much that is Great about Great Britain......our politicians are the least among us and are out of touch with the day to day realities of the working classes.....

Similar topics: 1.Big fat cock for sale   2.Cock rings?   3.Slave for Sale   4.Easter egg sale   5.TwoWarmtts2- Profile and name for sale!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #497672 at 29,Oct,15 16:57
I totally agree with you "alexblue". Hope we never find ourselves in conflict, either economically of aggressively, as our countries asses and services seem to be owned or operated by any nation other than our own.

By #495558 at 29,Oct,15 13:46
if it is for sale, you forgot to put in a price.. Also, can you put it in USD??
By mr_blue at 29,Oct,15 14:01 other posts of mr_blue 
Auction bro, it's an auction....

By milesbferry at 23,Oct,15 23:53 other posts of milesbferry 
Oh dear. The Students Union are ranting. Grow up. And stop reading the Guardian
By mr_blue at 24,Oct,15 07:09 other posts of mr_blue 
I did point out it was a rant..but thanks anyway...

By #151013 at 24,Oct,15 09:22
I think it may be the Daily Fail?
By mr_blue at 24,Oct,15 09:34 other posts of mr_blue 

By #151013 at 23,Oct,15 19:25
Bled dry by immigrants. Better vote UKIP then.

One other part of the EU is the UK.

Fancy working in France, Germany (Auf wiedersehen pet, yup we went there) claim their benefits and take their jobs.

Fancy retiring to Spain in a virtually all ex pat community?

If we can't afford to invest in our own infrastructure because we won't pay more tax, and want cheap imported products from China because we won't pay for goods made here. What would you do.

While we're at it, let's send all those immigrants home and watch the the NHS collapse.

What about all those unemployed scroungers raping of benefit system, round them up, and put them in work houses. Let's get them kids back up the chimneys and open the soup kitchens and poor houses.

The world is not black and white, but maybe too black for some.

Although China investing in every British company and funding the USA must be a concern for every one, but that has what the economic capitalist model predicts.

The world isn't black and white

By #455846 at 22,Oct,15 16:22
Rant lol

By #495558 at 22,Oct,15 13:54
100% Agree with you here bro... Plus, who trusts China to build ANYTHING with quality and longevity built into the equation??
By mr_blue at 22,Oct,15 14:21 other posts of mr_blue 
Don't use Lenovo lol

China couldn't give a shit,they have bought half of Africa's natural resources....they have fingers in all the pies....They are Apple's dirtiest secr3t in this consumer society,...all these multi-nationals dodging tax,unethical workplace conditions in their sweat shops,...when you really look at these companies doing business with China,they are all corrupt....

I fucking h@te Apple......anyone who owns an Apple product and moans about injustice should slap themselves in the face...

Consumerism is driven by the middle classes,and they are getting fucked....the top 1% own half the worlds wealth....wtf is that about.....if people cannot see a way to climb the social ladder by fair means they will fuck the system and lose hope.....society is heading towards a serious tipping point globally......

Another rant,but hey....who gives a shit...

Adult Discussion Forum