pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Is it allowed to grab others crotch in HS & College wrestling

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Blade at 24,Oct,15 04:07  other posts of Blade
I went to see my friend's son wrestle. he did well and I went down to 'ringside' to congratulate him and talk to my friend.

The next match was going on, and I was close to the mat. We watched, as it was my friend's son's friend. AS I'm watching close up as I was, I noticed that the one boy reached around to grab the other, but he was grabbing the other kids junk. I think he was trying to reach around to pin him, but that is where his hand went.

I wanted to ask his son if that was allowed, but thought I'd sound like a pervert for asking. So is this normal? Is that allowed? Do wrestlers just know their junk will be grabbed eventually?