She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Finding a blowjob recepient

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #340774 at 26,Oct,15 14:23
I am an older man and I want to give someone a blowjob and jerk them off. I don't want any more than that. I am generally a heterosexual. How do I go about finding someone that would let me do that?

Similar topics: 1.Has anyone tried the autoblow machine   2.Steak and blowjob day   3.finding my pics   4.Does anyone actually know what a blowjob is?   5.How do you ask for a blowjob?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #143536 at 28,Oct,15 15:31
You live in Indy by any chance?

By slipper at 28,Oct,15 06:50 other posts of slipper 
I'd be a happy volunteer!!!

By Blade at 27,Oct,15 01:54 other posts of Blade 
That reality is I'd love for you to suck me off, with no strings attached. But there is no really safe way to do it now a days.

Speamkiss, I don't think many can trust those online sites. Too many creeps or god knows what.

By spermkiss at 26,Oct,15 15:40 other posts of spermkiss 
The internet is your friend. Put up ads indicating that you are a gentleman interested in giving other gentlemen no-strings-attached blowjobs. No reciprocation expected or required.

Sir, you are living proof of two things I have long contended. One is that not all cocksuckers are gay. There are a LOT of heterosexual and mostly heterosexual men who like to suck dicks.

And two is that cocksuckers suck cocks because they enjoy doing it. They are not doing it just so they can get their own cocks sucked.

Adult Discussion Forum