Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Hot blowjob story :)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #436014 at 10,Nov,15 15:07
[deleted image]

So this cock above was getting a blowjob. Now one way to make it explode without a lot of trouble is to stroke the shaft in sync with sucking action. Anyway, this cock was just being sucked on a bit ago without much stroking action, just a lot of working the head. This was making it last longer than usual and I wasn't sure how easy it would be for this here cock to explode. It didn't make it any easier that it was less than a day since it had exploded last. So, I start trying to fantasize something that might make it explode while there was still a good chance. So I fantasize about what it must be like at that moment to be sucking that there cock above. I'm thinking it must be pretty fucking hot to be in that position - it probably feels just wonderful in a mouth, it precums a lot, the whole package is trimmed really short and has a lovely musk, and there's a pair of big loose-hanging nuts that also enjoy getting some attention. But yeah, I'm thinking that there cock of mine above, the head especially, feels great inside a sucker's mouth. The texture of the head is really fucking nice from everything I can tell. Anyway, I put that fantasy together along with what I was feeling not long before that when I, too, had a really lovely cock (7 inches, thicker, curved a little to the left, uncut, almost intoxicating pink-purple head and hard shaft, really nice spongy underside portion) in my mouth getting the royal treatment from me, and eventually erupting its goo in my mouth. So those thoughts together got that nice hard cock above to erupt pretty quickly. ^_^

Similar topics: 1.Steak and blowjob day   2.Does anyone actually know what a blowjob is?   3.Straight but enjoys receiving Blowjob from both men and women   4.HOW LONG SHOULD A BLOWJOB LAST!!!!!!   5.How do you ask for a blowjob?  

New Comment

Adult Discussion Forum