Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Seriously, how can anyone not like swallowing cum? It's awesome! I don't get it.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #436014 at 14,Dec,15 05:21
I'm a recent convert to the cum consumption ethos, and the only question is, what took so long? I missed out on so much cum. Someone please explain to our audience how anyone could ever resist orally savoring and swallowing semen at every possible opportunity? It's the tactile symbol of the cock's orgasmic sensations and you're going to reject it? Unthinkable. The only excuse I can think of is that some cum tastes bad but most cum tastes just fine or has almost none at all, the main important thing from a culinary standpoint is I believe the gooey texture. Do some people seriously reject pleasure goo from the most beautiful of organs? I don't get it, I just don't get it. Most everyone should become a (possibly pansexual) cumslut, the world would be quite a better place.
[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Swallowing cum after cock sucking   2.Swallowing your own cum   3.is swallowing really good?   4.does anyone sawllow there own cum?   5.Hello to All  

New Comment

Comments:
By #517660 at 20,Oct,16 07:27
It tastes a little sour to me. But not too bad. I won't say I like it, but I love it at the same time because of what it represents - and where it comes from, hehe. It's also a sure sign I've done a good job. I also like how a knob throbs as it shoots - that's nice.

By #458576 at 18,Oct,16 20:41
[deleted image]

By jackd at 14,Oct,16 09:13 other posts of jackd 
I love cum but wont lick ass.Other people like it, just not me.Different folks like different things

By #510409 at 13,Oct,16 15:28
I agree i love swallowing and when i wank myself i never waste a drop.I love the stuff

By #294596 at 13,Oct,16 15:19
I have no idea how anyone can reject it. I consider cum to be my reward for a job well done. I love it and can nit get enough.

And I prefer it thick and gooey. I like the "cum coating" a thick load leaves in my mouth, similar to drinking milk on a hot day.

By stroker11 at 30,May,16 09:22 other posts of stroker11 
Join cum on food group....like minded eaters that enjoy pure sweet semen!

By #281008 at 16,Dec,15 20:52
I don't get it, I just don't get it...if u aint getting (cum) y babble on how great it is

By spermkiss at 14,Dec,15 16:11 other posts of spermkiss 
My sentiments exactly, except I swallowed my first time sucking to climax and every time since. Swallowing a man's sperm is the ultimate connection with him.

By stroker11 at 14,Dec,15 11:36 other posts of stroker11 
Totally agree with your statement...cock worship and cumeating is a spiritual habit that brings both mind and body together in a perfect harmony of nature.
By spermkiss at 14,Dec,15 16:09 other posts of spermkiss 
Cosmic!

Adult Discussion Forum