pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

100 Buck Goes To

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #202451 at 19,Dec,15 03:39
... let us say, that the proposition still holds true that a Hundred Bucks can make a real difference.

What is Your best choice/recommendation/favorite: cause/charity/recipient

To make a Happy Healthy Holiday for ... ,
or, perhaps, to seed a Sustainable Future

Similar topics: 1.late night chat was a heist!!!   2.buck rogers   3.UK is for sale.......  

New Comment

Comments:
By #496816 at 26,Dec,15 11:55
I'm hugely an animal lover - I am increasingly amazed by how much we fail to appreciate the intricate (and different) conscious awareness of our fellow sentient beings. I have big human interests too that get 100 bucks when I can, of course, but a big part of my heart is reserved for ****... try having a look for Leif Cocks on youtube - very inspiring sort of individual
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

**** that would be animal but plural. One animal good... grief
By bella! at 26,Dec,15 16:07 other posts of bella! 
It's nice to find human beings who are invested in the world's animal population, whether the animal be wild and/or endangered or domesticated.

By #485312 at 26,Dec,15 11:39
buy 10 x 10 dollar vouchers for a food restaurant and give them to homeless people...charities usually don't give the real needy the goods and use the money to phone me at night and annoy me, rather see the face of a person getting it and feel like lve given them a late Christmas dinner *lix*

By t-rex at 20,Dec,15 20:36 other posts of t-rex 
I'm a softie, I always give to St. Jude, and I usually leave a couple twenties for a tip, close to the holidays, and usually pay for a nice couples diner a few times

By #23212 at 19,Dec,15 06:09
My favourite charity is Hospice. I have seen, several times personally, the tremendous help they give to people.

[On a more minor note, this is the time of year that Wikipedia asks for a little help. If you use them often to look up things, then a $5 or $10 donation is much appreciated by them.]

Adult Discussion Forum