pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Question about Shemales

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #454258 at 24,Dec,15 08:57
is it possible for a tranny or shemale to impregnate a female? and if so, what would the offspring be like?

Similar topics: 1.All shemales   2.Ich steh auch auf Shemales   3.Shemales   4.shemale question   5.Looking for shemales!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #420420 at 27,Dec,15 06:37
I guess you need to define 'Tranny' and 'Shemale'. From what I understand, both still have testicles, and a penis, but are taking hormones to suppress the 'male' and enhance the 'female'.
Unless 'she' has been castrated, there is a chance of pregnancy should said 'Shemale/Tranny' have sex with a woman.
By #23212 at 27,Dec,15 07:00
No, it's really not possible for the 'Shemale/Tranny' to get pregnant, not even "a chance"; hence the 'species' is not long for this World.
By #420420 at 01,Jan,16 05:57
Uh, re-read the question. It was "is it possible for a tranny or shemale to impregnate a female?" Not for a Trany/Shemale to get pregnant.
By #23212 at 03,Jan,16 06:09
Uh, re-read the posts underneath here, and you will find a lot of 'tongue-in-cheek' humour and metaphors, with *lix*'s being a great start, and including mine.
Perhaps you might want to "re-read" some humour books, to better understand its uses.

By #496814 at 27,Dec,15 07:41
Nope. The whole reason why someone is a shemale is because he has disfunctional reproductive organs. (S)he actually has ovari in his ballsack, instead of balls. Some might produce sperm though, but their sperm contain eggs instead of spermatoza.
By #23212 at 28,Dec,15 01:01
Given that likely English is not your native language, I will assume that you meant, "Some might produce SEMEN though, .."
Semen containing eggs not spermatozoon is a fascinating concept--such as 'egg donors' having such an easy time donating, etc.
By #496814 at 28,Dec,15 11:04
True that. Should have been semen. Then again it wasnt really about the fluid...
By #23212 at 30,Dec,15 03:31
Of course it wasn't.
And I'm still fascinated by your 'tongue-in-cheek' idea of shemales have ovari in their ballscks.

By #485312 at 26,Dec,15 11:28
no its not possible and if they did their offspring would be gender neutral and have not sexual urges at all, they might not have any genitals what so ever and pick their noses constantly, than again they could have nuts dragging on the ground and cock the size of pink polka dotted elephants *lix*
By #23212 at 27,Dec,15 04:19
Aha! So, this kind of 'impregnation' then produces a human equivalent of a 'mule'--a sterile animal! Thank you so much for this enlightenment. [And perhaps 'toondick' no longer has to worry. ]

Adult Discussion Forum