She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Precum; I dont get it.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #480905 at 26,Dec,15 20:57
My first forum post, and I cant frankly think of a better place to ask the question: Precum. I never get any, pushing its clear way out of the tip of my cock, even when i'm being relentlessly teased. Disregarding the obvious pros and cons, i cant help but feel i'm missing out.

Does anyone have any thoughts or comments, well informed or otherwise?

Thanks

Similar topics: 1.Pre-cum   2.PRECUM!   3.wat is precum   4.how to precum?   5.Precum  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 27,Mar,16 22:44 other posts of slipper 
Yeah, everyone varies. I have a lot and still keep it pumping after I cum for quite some time (postcum?). I can often feel the first of any precumming as it oozes up my urethra... nice feeling!!!

By smokieb69 at 22,Mar,16 15:02 other posts of smokieb69 
i never used to have any precum. i learnt how to precum by playing with my prostate, and that still makes me precum the most. Recently, i have been able to produce quite a bit of precum by edging

By #64328 at 20,Mar,16 19:37
I too dont get precum. Only a few times i have we're talking only a few drops. I also never had a wet dream. It seems that everyone is different. I had a couple friends growing up that flowed precum so much and sometimes at awkward times that it soaked through there pants. Also one of my freinds had regular wet dreams even though he masturbated daily. When he told me about his bothersome wet dreams i told him i didnt have them because a masturbated. He confided he also did it daily but still got werdreans regularly. We all are just diffeent

By Gntlmn at 26,Dec,15 22:47 other posts of Gntlmn 
It's only a myth
By leopoldij at 20,Mar,16 16:47 other posts of leopoldij 
no it's not
[deleted image]

By #206678 at 27,Dec,15 20:27
About 2 months ago I started using various supplements to increase precum and cum volume. Pygeum, l-arginine, celery seed, zinc, horny goat weed in various combos. Was taking them regularly for about 2 weeks and just sporadically since. Almost immediately I started to shoot up to my shoulders and even on my face a few times instead of it just dribbling out. I very rarely take any of the supplements now but still manage to get it up to my shoulders and face and the increased volume and precum (which I rarely had before) have continued. Anyone else have this experience?
BTW, celery seed is recommended for increasing precum.

By #6568 at 27,Dec,15 08:06
It varies not only from man to man but in the same man at different times and periods of life...... Make sure you are properly hydrated as it's thought that quite large numbers of the population in western countries are actually dehydrated on a day to day basis....and 'precum' IS mainly water.

Precum is actually the secretion of 'Cowpers gland' amd mirrored in women by 'Bartholins glands'. These have been used by science to 'measure' psychological levels of sexual arousal....even if you don't get erect your mental interest is given away by the amount of secretion,...which is apparently telling.
By spermkiss at 27,Dec,15 17:13 other posts of spermkiss 
You pretty much hit the nail on the head. Since you are straight, I don't know how much personal experience you've had with other men, so I'll add the perspective of a gay man with a LOT of experience. The amount of precum, or Cowpers gland secretion as you correctly called it, that a man produces varies from none at all to copious amounts. I don't know for sure what is "normal", but I suspect that all amounts from none at all to a lot are normal. Are there any urologists in the SYD membership who'd care to weigh in on this?

For what it's worth, I am a "leaker". I am often secreting something even when I'm not aroused. At the least bit of sexual excitement the flood gates are really opened. This makes going commando problematic at times as there is often a damp spot on my crotch. This readily washes out of washable pants (no hot water, that will set it!), but it will not dry clean away. This makes going commando with a suit or other non-washable pants impossible.

So Mr HumbleTomUK, my advice is to just accept that this is the way your body is and don't fret about it. And look on the bright side, you can throw away all your underpants and always go commando. This makes for easy and ready access to your equipment when an opportunity for spontaneous fun comes along.

By #200265 at 27,Dec,15 04:29
I'm in my late sixties and probably was in my fifties before I ever produced any precum. I only ever get it if I've been edging for a while and dying to have a fuck.

Adult Discussion Forum