pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

my Girlfriends niece just keeps getting sexier

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #428017 at 30,Dec,15 14:03
My girlfriends niece turned 18 a last month and she has gotten so grown up,specially her body,she stays in our house most weeks and is real close with her auntie my girlfriend and tells her everything which my girlfriend tells me she is a virgin and that just makes me even more horny when she strolls around our house in her skinpy PJ's and leaving her dirty lil panties on the bathroom floor..like the other morning i woke up with a rock hard cock,go for a shower and her lil g-string is on the floor,it stunk of her pussy..anyway fells good to get that of my chest

Similar topics: 1.niece caught spying on my hubby and i and her mom fucking   2.my relative   3.Blonds or Gingers, which do you think is sexier.   4.Who has sexier legs and booty????   5.OMG just saw my niece online naked, shes to young to be on there, shit I'm freakin out  

New Comment

Comments:
By #436014 at 06,Jan,16 22:12
so you gonna tap that ass or what?

By #454258 at 05,Jan,16 07:32
How freaky is your girlfriend? because if they both want to, you can have a three way
By bella! at 05,Jan,16 10:52 other posts of bella! 
How freaky is his girlfriend? If she's up for a three way that includes her niece, perhaps her br.other or s.ister's daughter, freaky isn't the adjective I would use, I would use fu@ked up.
By #454258 at 05,Jan,16 16:52
I was making a joke. I wasn't serious

By #436014 at 31,Dec,15 06:45
pics?

By JustWill at 30,Dec,15 17:00 other posts of JustWill 
Thank you ever so much for sharing.
Now we all have to bleach our brains to get rid of the creepy stalker stench.

By bella! at 30,Dec,15 16:21 other posts of bella! 
Alrighty then.

Adult Discussion Forum