Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Anybody never had sex with a girl/woman and why?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #454851 at 01,Jan,16 22:14

Similar topics: 1.What makes a girl / woman hot?   2.Footjobs from woman   3.Searching for girl/woman with microphone that watch me on cam   4.why is it   5.Pabst Blue Ribbion Girl  

New Comment

Comments:
By #505090 at 18,Jan,16 16:22
I'm26 now and I've never had sex with wemon ,because I living in Libya and I can't have sex here with out marry , I'm always horny I have big nice cock but I can't fuck any girl it's sucks
By leopoldij at 24,Jan,16 15:00 other posts of leopoldij 
But you can marry one for a night and divorce her. Also , you can divorce a woman by pronouncing the phrase I divorce you three times. I have heard that these things are possible under Islamic laws. I understand it's more of a problem for a woman. So, probably, you're a good guy and don't want to hurt someone. I'm sorry you live in such circumstances.

By leopoldij at 24,Jan,16 15:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Religion is such a piece of shit, isn't it?

By #504361 at 15,Jan,16 00:17
Me and because i have absolutely no social confidence.

25 now, beginning to think its never gonna happen
By #485312 at 15,Jan,16 00:19
hey save up Sam and buy your first one if all else fails, or hit up some older chicks, lm sure they'd love to pop your cherry, l know l would ... l love virginal cock *lix*

By leopoldij at 15,Jan,16 00:59 other posts of leopoldij 
Go to the pub, find a couple of girls, and buy them beer. Tell them you're horny, just like that, explicitly, and that you need company.
By #485312 at 15,Jan,16 03:16
that could be a costly adventure if they donet come across leo, and the poor lad probably couldnt handle two girls at once lol, he should hit up a nice momzy who will give him a fuck to remember and not one to regret...he only gets one go at getting it right, cherries are rare and should be devoured slowly lol, wish l could eat the lad and set the bar for him *lix*
By leopoldij at 15,Jan,16 07:54 other posts of leopoldij 
Yeah, you're right. I was talking from personal experience.... Actually, I can't hide my intentions. Once, in a bar, I was chatting with a girl and being kind of clumsy in the things I tried to say. And then she asked, are you trying to get to fuck me? Yes, I replied. Then why don't you say so? Guess what happened then. Yes, I did get to fuck her at the back of the
pub. I like straightforward no-nonsense women.

By cumcouplessa at 15,Jan,16 04:18 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Maybe think about meeting a couple. That way there's less pressure on you. Let the other guy lead the way, all you have to do is help him pleasure her, and you can learn as you go along.
By leopoldij at 15,Jan,16 07:54 other posts of leopoldij 
Would you be willing to accommodate him?
By #485312 at 16,Jan,16 00:31
sounds like a good plan, hope its not double the anxiety of dealing with bi thoughts while getting his cherry popped, let us know how it all goes Sam, *lix*
By #504361 at 18,Jan,16 00:33
Thanks all.

I just struggle with the talking to them part unless its online or something. Its face to face i am awful at but i guess thats my mild aspergers that doesnt help!

By #485312 at 02,Jan,16 23:46
lve never been with a woman and never plan on it either, l love cock far too much, and l hear most women are too hard to please, so l'll stick with what l know and love *lix*
By leopoldij at 03,Jan,16 01:06 other posts of leopoldij 
Are you hard to please?
By #485312 at 03,Jan,16 12:27
no leo, l can come in a minute, l don't use sex a weapon and withholding sex isn't my style, ld rather fuck and make up than hold a grudge and miss out...and lm not like most women *lix*
By leopoldij at 04,Jan,16 18:18 other posts of leopoldij 
I guess that's why I like you. I ha_te games. What's the point in pretending about something else when 99.99% of the time, when a man likes a woman and tells her so, is because he wants to fuck her.
By thesevenpointfive at 06,Jan,16 10:44 other posts of thesevenpointfive 
sounds like my type of women

By #455846 at 09,Jan,16 23:46
i would always be ready and hard to please you as much as i could

By MM_DD at 09,Jan,16 15:43 other posts of MM_DD 
Pretty simple: Not attracted to them. Only attracted to guys.

By cyberdude at 05,Jan,16 10:32 other posts of cyberdude 
If you have never had a fuck for over 30 years, does that count as "never"?
By bella! at 05,Jan,16 10:54 other posts of bella! 
Never means, uh, never.....
By cyberdude at 06,Jan,16 10:17 other posts of cyberdude 
Feels like "never" though hahahahaha

By yellowman at 05,Jan,16 09:46 other posts of yellowman 
No, never felt the inclination or desire to do so.

By #454258 at 05,Jan,16 07:26
never gotten that lucky

Adult Discussion Forum